{BC} Double R's

Rapunzel Corona

A while ago ... Riley and I schemed something.

------FLASHBACK-----

Someone knocks on the door and I answer it. Riley.

"Please leave." I tell her kindly, she's a pest smoking on our lawn all the time waiting for Jack.

"No hear me out." She says.

....

"You're leaving?!" I exclaim, "You know what that'll do to him. He should've been my boyfriend. You're not cut out for being a girlfriend."

Riley sighs, "I have to think of myself too."

I give her a sympathetic smile, "But Riley why are you telling me this?" I ask her.

"I need some help. Do you know a girl named Elsa?" She asks me.

"Yeah. We're not exactly on good terms." I tell her.

"I'll be gone for quite a while. I feel like this Elsa will help him heal, I know when he's with me he still has that wall." She explains, "She could be the answer to everything. And help Jack recover."

It's true. If someone were to help Jack it would be Elsa.

"Elsa goes to another school though." I tell her, "I can't make them transfer."

Riley sadly nods, "But ... you can make them go to the same college." She says.

"I don't have any contact to Elsa though." I say, "All I know is that she moved to Marvel."

Riley smiles mischievously, "I've got an idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay you're name is Jean LaBeouf and you are holding a survey." Riley reminds me.

"I don't think I need a moustache!" I shout at her. I'm wearing a long brown coat a hat, black wig and a moustache.

"I look like a pedophile!" I argue.

"Great! You're in total disguise!" She says and laughs.

Grrrr.

I enter the school and people laugh and stare at me. I approach a girl and deepen my voice, "Do you know where I can find Ms. Elsa Arendelle?"

They point outside. She's alone sitting on the bench near the big tree.

I approach Elsa, "Do you mind answering my survey?" I ask her in my deepest voice.

She crosses her arms and smiles at me, "Which company are you from?" She asks.

"I-it doesn't matter." I answer, "I'm just from the educational department and I'd like to collect your University preferences."

"Since I have nothing to do I'll just tell you my preferences. Magika." She tells me.

"Mag-" Uh-oh! I need my deep voice, "Magika only?"

"Yeah that's the only place I will want to be in. The only place I will get in."

With her determination ... I can trust her.

Riley left until I realized her true intentions. So when Riley happens to come back for Jack he would've healed and gotten over it and then it would be easy for Riley to strike.

Honestly that bitch-! I can't trust her anymore!

"Hey Jack, you should go to Magika it's sort of far away from here and good education." I tell him.

"I don't mind which college I go to." He says to me in such a monotone voice.

"Then ... you'd go to Magika?!" I ask with a cheerful smile.

"Wherever." He responds.

Jack applies for the university and gets in.

Elsa may be the key, and she's the best chance he's got. As Jack's lover ... I will wish the best.

And Riley ... I'll be awaiting your return.

A/N

BC stands for 'Bonus Chapter' it's basically a chapter that isn't apart of the main story or isn't as important, but appeals to readers who want extra knowledge and backstory of the book.