Liking

Jackson Frost

Not once have I taken drugs or have touched alcohol since the incident. I don't understand why people would do that, it doesn't take away you're worries it just adds more.

So why did Elsa abuse herself with alcohol? Is her life that invaluable to her? She's carefree. Not in a good way.

I had to undress her out of her costume ... which had vomit all over it. It took me ages to dress her with me looking away.

While she was sleeping I sat next to her and it gave me memories, but this time I didn't shake it off like I usually do. This time I warmly smiled. I remember she was sick and I came over to take care of her.

I snapped out of it and left. The old happy memories are followed by the sad ones.

I sit on the couch and sigh and James appears, "You can't escape it." He tells me, "You'll always have to think about them."

I feel water developing in my eyes. My family. Their dead. Sophie. Mom. Dad.

I quickly blink off the future tears. "It's too painful." I tell him. "If you bring them up again I'll kick you out of this house."

James gave me a smypathetic look. "You still have me, if you came with us then I would've been lonely." He tells me.

"It's still lonely." I say, "Don't you see all the empty rooms?"

"One of them is being occupied." James says, "Tell me ... why'd you bring her here?"

"She passed out. I didn't have a choice did I?" I say and look away from him.

"Yes you did. You can just leave her there." James says and then smirks, "There's still hope afterall."

What the hell does that mean?

I return to Elsa and she wakes up. Then we talk and Elsa kind of found out how she changed.

I leave the room out of embarrasment. She probably has a hangover, so I continue to look over her.

After half an hour I build up the confidence to go inside, but I see her sleeping again. Then James comes beside me.

"Now's your chance." He whispers to me.

I suddenly turn irritated, "To do what?"

James doesn't answer but all he does is smirk, I narrow my eyes. "Stop thinking such erotic things." I snarl at him.

"Hey! I wasn't thinking anything like that! It was just a test to see what would first come to your mind when I say that," James chuckles "Guess you're secretly dirty minded."

I really get irritated and I show James my fist and he backs away. "I won't touch her. And you won't too, perv."

James' eyes widen. "Hey! It was a joke!"

Suddenly his face softens, "One day she'll leave you." He tells me in a soft tone.

"I don't like her." I respond.

"You'll see bro ... you won't want to lose her too." He says then finally leaves.

It's not like I like her or anything.

Elsa Arendelle

I wake up, in my bed. Was that a dream? Me being in Jackson's bedroom?

I look at my clothes, yes it's menswear. It wasn't a dream. Part of me wanted it not to be.

I suddenly come to my sense, "Urm Vi how did I get here?" I ask her.

"Some guy that looks like Jackson dropped you off." Violet tells me.

James. Was Jackson too lazy?

Part of me wanted it to be Jackson.

I knock on Jackson's door and I find him lying down casually and James is exploring his dorm or whatever.

"Oh James. Thanks for taking me back ... I hope I wasn't too heavy." I say and laugh awkwardly.

"It's fine. I'm all buff." He says and tenses his muscles.

I chuckle, "Thank goodness." I push my hair behind my ear.

Jackson laughs wryly, "Are you that stupid? He just came out of the hospital do you really think he can carry you?" He tells me.

"So you-"

"Yes. Use your head."

Jackson really carried me all the way here.

"Geez ... no need to be so rude about it." I cross my arms.

James suddenly grabs my hand and gets me out of the room.
He suddenly drags me all the way outside, "Say, do you like Jackson?" He asks me.

That was too straightforward.

"N-no." I respond.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know." He tells me and just ditches me outside.

Do I? I think I don't like him that much that I can draw it out of my body to physically say it out loud.

I do like him.

But I'm not sure what type of 'like' it is.