Wasted Time

Elsa Arendelle

I left him after that ... but ... I wonder what happened to my personality? I wasn't pretending to be someone I'm not, It's probably because I hid my soft spot.

I think I hid all of my old character traits because I didn't need it.

But how do I bring it back?

Maybe it's for the best. I don't need to bring it out. But I wonder would it be ... easier?

I go back home and unwind.

And then I hear the knock on the door.

"Elsa! Get the door!" Mother calls.

I rush to the door and I open it to see Jackson.

I'm a bit embarrassed because of the scene I caused back there.

"Hey. What happened back there? Are you alright?" He asks looking me in the eye.

"Yeah I'm fine." I respond, "So what are you here for?"

He raises an eyebrow then chuckles, "To see your okay of course. And inviting you to my soccer game."

Oh I see ... that's why he's here.

"Your playing soccer again." I say then I smile at him.

"It's time I had to move on." He tells me.

I wide smile grew on me. And he smiled back looking at me with his assuring eyes. It kind of healed me from my own pain.

He ruffles his hair ... embarrassed. "Look I have to go now because you know ... my commando will yell in my face." He tells me and hurries off.

I laugh ... Commando?

He texts me the details soon after hurrying off, one thing that I knew that Jack(son) could do so well is being strong. Strong isn't necessarily being all tough and forgetting it's holding on.

He batters himself to this day, I know that he still has pain written on his face thinking of them.

You can't bear the realization of them being gone forever. Unable to do anything with them, I have never truly understood the feeling.

Many people that have close ones who have past away all gave me the same message, never waste time.

I suggest that everyone must listen to this.

Jackson Overland

A team mate comes to me and pats my back in the change rooms.

"Hey did you visit your girlfriend before?" He asks clicking his lips.

I shake my head, "She's not my girlfriend."

"Well you went over to her house right?" He asks, "How's her family like?"

"They are good people and her sister is a bit wacky." I respond.

"Oh cool cool." He mutters, "How about your family?"

He doesn't know.

"My mother was nice, kind, open-minded but very yappy about safety and she was very nuturing. Father was a working man but he does everything for a sincere reason he was all about justice, fairness and very cheeky. My sister was gentle, playful, sensitive and always got what she wanted." I babble on and the team mates smile grows.

"Why are you using past-tense?" He asks me.

"They past away." I answer.

"Yeah ... so? Just because they've past away now doesn't mean they've lost their character." He explains.

"Your basically saying they are alive." I reply.

"They are. But not here. I believe that something can never truly disappear." He tells me.

"This is the real world. Dead is dead. Alive is alive." I say.

"How about a lamp...? It's not alive but it's there. I can't change the way you can see things but I just wanted to show you how I see it. Anyway ... there will be one absolute day where you can join them." He explains.

What's with this spiritual vibe?

A/N

SO SORRY! For taking forever to update !!