The Beach

Elsa Arendelle

"Where are you going?" Violet asks while I'm getting dressed.

"I'm going to the beach with Jackson. Sorry Vi but Jackson told me it's strictly us." I tell her.

Even when I pleaded Jackson to bring Violet he still wanted it to just be us.

"Isn't it a date? Since it's only you two and you're at a beach." She says.

"What?! Oh my god! I never thought of that!" I exclaim.

Is it a date?

"Well ... what did he say it was?" She asks.

"He just says that we should go to the beach to help me relax." I reply.

"It's a date." She simply answers, "He probably didn't say it was because he would probably scare you off."

A date?! A date?!

A DATE?!!!!

"I applaud Jackson for making such a bold move." She mutters.

"Bold move?"

"Yeah he asked you to the beach. You're going to be in a swimsuit." She says and smiles.

"You're right! I'm going to see Jackson's bare chest!" I panic.

"That's not the point! The point is that Jackson will find you in a bikini satisfying." She says.

"Jackson isn't a pervert though. Jack was a pervert." I tell her.

"But he's basically Jack right? Since he's lowered his wall." She tells me.

Is he Jack now?

The difference between Jackson and Jack was how close they got to people. Jack was lively and he liked to get involved in other people's personal issues. But Jackson just didn't want anything involved with people.

But Jackson was so lonely he befriended a group of delinquents.

"He is Jack now. But he still has the maturity of Jackson. So I guess both?" I say.

He is mature now.

It's so sad to think that he's mature. That means most of the traits that he had before are ... vanished. Maybe that's why I've never come to like him. Because some of his traits are gone.

"Okay ... well hurry up and get dressed." She tells me.

I finish dressing and I pack sunscreen, hair ties, water, and a pair of clothes. I wore a aqua blue bikini and my hair was in a braid with a tropical flower accessory in it. I put on a white knit cover up and black slippers.

"Plus I'll find a way to pay for your car." I say to her.

"The only way you're paying for it is not getting a job or anything." She says.

"But ... I have to do something." I say, I feel too guilty.

"No you don't! You have to bear with it!" She exclaims.

Someone knocks violently on the door. I open it and it was Jackson and he was wearing a normal shirt with some board shorts. He had sunglasses on. He looked so cool.

"Knock more quietly." I scold him.

"Yeah, yeah are you done?" He asks impatiently.

"Yeah let's go." I say to him.

"Bye Vi!" I wave farewell to her and so does she.

Jackson and I walk out together in silence. I don't know how to start off the conversation ... how?

I look over to Jackson ... he's hiding his face. I turn his head with my hands and his face is an inch away from me.

But his eyes look away from me but he looks red.

"What's the matter?" I ask him.

"What I said yesterday was embarrassing ... please forget what I told you." He says in a soft voice.

"They weren't embarrassing ... it was honest. I like that." I tell him and grow a huge smile and get out of his face.

"Plus you're pretty cute when you're honest." I add.

GAAAHH! WHY DID I SAY THAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

I look at Jackson and he looked suprised but then his face softens into that embarrassed face before.

"Then I'll be honest all the time." He says.

My face becomes red ... is it because of Jackson?

We continue walking and we just stood at the street waiting for the bus. The bus arrives and we made it to the beach, it was pretty hot.

But I mostly see is couples cuddling in their beach towels. But I intend to swin today.

"Jackson, are you coming for a swim?" I ask him.

"Later." He responds.

Jackson Overland

I never really found the beach as an ideal spot to relax but I thought Elsa might like it ... and it's something new than eating at restaurants or watching movies.

Elsa goes out to the beach and she takes off her cover-up revealing her bikini.

I love the beach now.

Many guys around her are just staring at her. But she's mine for the day.

I take off my shirt and I dive into the water and go to Elsa who is splashing in the water as a loner.

"Ah Jackson you came to-"

I instantly embrace her tightly with my chest to her back wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Jackson what are you-?!" Elsa exclaims.

"I am claiming you. You are mine for the day so I just want to let the other guys know." I answer and all the starers stop staring at her.

I turn Elsa towards me, "Don't let any other guy touch you but me." I tell her sternly.

Elsa Arendelle

"Ba-dump!" went my heart.

A/N

My new Jelsa fanfic is out yayy!

And make sure to Vote & Comment on this chapter ;)