Hello? It's Me

I adruptly wake up, I check myself.
I'm in my bed right now ...

No one is here right now. Just me.

Did last night really happen?

... I feel really sluggish, and I have red eyes and a runny nose.

Geez, I caught a cold. Well it makes sense, I was out in the open rain ... I got so immersed in it.

That means ... Jackson is sick too.

I look over to my bedside table and find a note:

Elsa, I have other plans today than being your nurse. You can find medicine for your symptoms on my bed. Take care.
-Violet

I release a breath of relief, I'm glad Vi isn't my nurse for the day.

I take the medicine and drift off to sleep.

I slowly wake up once more, I see Jackson beside my bed.

"You should be in bed too." I mummble.

"I have a stronger immune system than you, plus I didn't dance in the damn rain like you." Jackson says and chuckles.

"I didn't dance in the rain!" I deny, with a exhausted voice.

"Shut up. You'll strain yourself. I need you alive, Elsa." He says and kisses my on the forehead, I burn up.

I push him away, "You'll catch my cold!" I shout, "Don't get sick for me."

"I don't care. I'll catch your cold." He says and touches my hand, "For some reason ... I always see you resting in a bed."

I smile, "And I always see you close by." I say.

Jackson laughs and gets up and grabs a tablet and a glass of water.

He gives me the tablet and I swallow it down with the water.

"You know what ... this is better. Taking care of you." Jackson says and laughs.

"Why? Because I'm weak?" I ask and pout, looking away from him.

"Yeah ..." He grabs my shoulder and pins me down onto the bed, making me face him. I look up at him in suprise.

"... because I can take advantage of you." He says and smirks and he leans in, my heart beats fast. Jackson pulls away and laughs.

"W-what was that?" I ask in suprise.
"I was playing around," He laughs, "Don't worry ... I won't do that again."

... What was that? I got excited.
I am ashamed of myself.

"I am not a toy." I say and hide under my covers then I see a ray of light.

Jackson lifts up the covers revealing his face, "Elsa, I love you." He says then he sincerely smiles.

Jackson stop taking me by suprise.

My shot.

I quickly kiss him on the cheek, Jackson staggers back and his cheeks flush with red.

I giggle and completely get rid of the covers.

"Not fair." Jackson says, "I want to win. Let's make it odd again."

Jackson leans in and we are suddenly interrupted by someone entering, Violet appears.

... She looks furious.

"Jackson! You are not doing that in here!" She shouts and kicks Jackson's face.

Jackson clutches his face, "Stop assuming!" He yells.