Roomie

Elsa Arendelle

I left Cinder Block.

I go back to the apartment and I decided that I wanted to talk with Jackson maybe because I haven't actually seen his roomie.

I knock on the door and a brown haired guy with stunning greyish-blue eyes appeared.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Rick." He responds. "You?"

"Elsa." I respond and smile sheepishly.

"Cool. Who you after?" He asks.

"Jackson." I answer.

Then suddenly Rick realizes something. "Sorry. But Jackson says 'Don't answer the door to a girl named Elsa'." He quotes.

I hear a second voice, "Leave." I'm assuming it belongs to Jackson.

"You heard him." Rick tells me and mouths 'Sorry'. Aw poor Rick.

I barge in and I slap Jackson. I honestly don't know why I am here but I needed an excuse and that was Vi.

"How dare you so coldly reject Vi?" I say and a fake angry voice.

"Didn't I explain all of this already?" He says and lifts a brow.

"Uh .. yes but uhm- you see-" I stutter.

"Get out." He cuts me off.

"Fine. Geez." I spit and I look at Rick and smile. "Bye Rick. I pity you." I say.

As I leave I hear Rick say "Uhm ... bye ...?"

Jackson is majorly rude. Probably only to me though. I wonder why ... I haven't particularly done anything bad to him yet he isn't at all polite with me.

Jackson just needs a little effort. And maybe he'll turn back to his rightful him.

Maybe .. but why am I so caught up into turning him back?

While I'm walking back I run into a girl she takes off her sun glasses.

Those peculiar emerald eyes ..

Rapunzel.

"Hey Elsa." She greets me.

"Hey." I respond without expressing true emotion.

"We need to talk." Rapunzel sternly says to me.

We sit down on a bench.

"So...?" I signal her to talk.

"You might've already realized that Jackson is removing every single thing that has reminded him of the accident. Am I right?" She waits for confirmation and I nod my head.

"Well that includes you." Rapunzel simply says.

I furrow my brows at her.

"So you're saying he's trying to get rid of me?" I say.

"Yeah .. he'll eventually distance himself from you." She adds. "Unless you can change his heart."

"Well- I'm working on it. But he's extremely stubborn." I tell her and rub my head.

"Yeah well you seemed to effect him a lot in high school." Rapunzel mutters.

"Wait ..." I say.

Back in highschool I'd always attract the attention of Jackson. And I was able to make him to be a serious guy.

I'm going to have to be notorious once more ...

A/N

Short chappie but I'll try to make up for it :)

Vote & Comment ♥♡♥