Jackson's Missing Year

This whole chapter is a flashback of the past. Written in Jack(son)'s perspective.

Elsa suddenly disappeared. My family died from a car crash yet my brother survived but he's very battered up. I can only talk to him on the phone I don't dare step foot in the hospital.

I now live with the Corona's and Rapunzel is now clinging onto me.

Dinner and sit down awkwardly at the table and all of them pray. I don't though, I dig right in.

"Just one won't hurt darl." Mr. Corona nags Mrs.

"Fine. But this better be the last one." Says Mrs and pulls out a packet and gives him a cigarette.

Mrs would always hold onto his smokes, he has a crazy addiction.

Mrs points outside and signals Mr to go smoke there.

"Why would you do that Mrs. Corona?" I ask her in a low, deep tone. "Don't you want him to quit?"

"Sure I do! But baby steps!" She tells me.

Rapunzel looks worried.

"It's clear that you will still give him a cigarette everyday and you're making no progress in shortening it. I heard it's been like that for seven years, you're only making his addiction worse." I tell her coldly.

"You're wrong Jack, he is learning that one a day is enough and that's fine with me." Mrs says to me.

I suddenly stand up.

"You're helping him shorten his life! You have no idea what it's like for family to die! And here you are helping him die ... you make me sick." I shout at her. I walk to my bedroom.

Rapunzel comes in. And sits beside me on my bed.

"You overreacted. Now my mother feels useless." She tells me.

"Good, because she is." I respond coldly.

"Jack ..." Rapunzel says.

Jack let's play!
Jack dinner time!
Jack help me with this!
Jack stop stealing my ladies!

All of my family echoing my name comes rushing back.

Jack I love you.

Who has that voice? It isn't my families voice but it was her voice.

...

We go to school the next day ... everybody is going easy on me. But I'm just ignoring their staring.

Then a new girl walks through. Brown hair. Hazel eyes. Intense face.

"That's Riley. She's transferred here." Rapunzel says.

I nod and move on.

School is blur. Everything is a blur. I can't look at things the same way I did before.

Hiccup approached me but I ignored him ... just like everyone else. The Big Four broke up. Merida became under influence from trashy people and Hiccup hung out with the athletic Astrid. Rapunzel clinged onto me.

I go home and I find that girl, Riley in the front yard smoking.

"I don't want to smell those ashes. Leave." I tell her sternly.

"Can't handle the smell of tobacco?" She taunts me, "Anyway are you blondie's bro or something?"

"No." I simply answer.

"Let's go somewhere and binge eat." She suggests.

"My parents told me not to hang out with your type." I say.

"They're dead aren't they? You're free of their words. Why do you look to the bad side of death?" She asks.

"Because death is evil. Death is a bitch." I mutter, "You wouldn't know a thing."

"Oh I know plenty. My dad left me alone and my mom killed herself. All my parents cared about were themselves." She tells me.

"Mine were in an accident. We're different so stop trying to relate, you're just a stupid girl looking for affection ... so you can have family." I say to her. "I basically have none at the moment so you just have to learn to deal with it."

I'm about to go inside but I feel a tap on the back of my head. I turn around and find a smoke and I step on it.

"Jerk! Go jump of a cliff!" She yells at me.

"No thanks." I respond and finally get inside.

That girl continued smoking on the lawn until she got my attention.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask her.

"What is wrong with you? I want to help you fill up that emptiness in your heart." She says to me, "I want to be of use to this world. So let me help you."

Overtime we developed a friendship and we were best friends.

"Are you still hung up over that 'Elsa' girl?" She asks him.

"No. I just wonder ... where on the world is she." I tell her.

"Why don't you call her?" Riley asks me.

"..." I stay silent.

"You're scared." Riley answers for me, "That's so cute Jack!"

"Anyway I think it's ridiculous to be hung up over a girl who left you." Riley says, "Go out with me."

I stagger back. Go out with her?! No way we're just best friends.

"Jack ... I promise that I'll do everything in power to make you forget about them." She tells me.

If she promises .. I can rely on her.

I went out with her for a month, but I still thought about us being friends not really being romantic. I still found us close though.

Then one days she told me, "I'm going overseas! I'll be back! Make sure not to get with other girls or I'll be ready to compete." She winks and she left.

She didn't come back after a month, it wasn't long until she was taken off the roll.

My best friend ... gone. That was the last time I was going to open up to anyone.

She broke her promise.

I changed my name and I decided to completely block anyone who decided to get personal with me.

Then I got accepted in Magika College.

A/N

I will be making Elsa's missing year when the time is right :P

AND YASS DOUBLE UPDATE ! LEZ DANCE !