Old Friends

Elsa Arendelle

"She's an old friend." He tells me.

Riley scoffs, "Oh that's right you've always thought of me that way."

What is this?

The rude girl turns to face me, "He's my boyfriend." She says to me.

My eyes widen. He has a girlfriend?!

"Ex." Jackson corrects her.

"Techinally we are still together. We never broke it off." She says to him, "I said I'd be back didn't I?"

"For a year!" Jackson shouts emotionally, "You didn't tell me so we wouldn't break it off. But you are a selfish girl knowing what you leaving would do to me!"

Ex lovers? A lover that was after me?

I'm so confused.

"I'm going to leave. This is obviously your business not mine." I say and I approach the door.

But the girl pulls me back and seats me on the bed. "You've got to hear this Elsa." Riley tells me.

This seems serious.

"Jackson once has indeed lowered his shield. And I've heard from many sources that you've lowered his now. But you weren't the first one who did that." She explains.

"What do you mean?" I ask, very confused.

"Since the accident and your departure back then. He once opened up ... to me. And we were dating." She says and smugly smiles.

"Was that ... suppose to make me sad?" I ask and laugh wryly, "It's only natural for someone to move on."

Riley laughs wryly as well, "It wasn't suppose to make you sad. It was suppose to remind you that you're not the only one who is important to him." She says.

"Riley don't think you're so important anymore. I developed a hatred over you from leaving me." Jackson tells her.

"I left you too!" I shout at him, "How come you don't hate me too?"

"Because Riley knew the outcome if she left. She told me nothing but that she'll be back soon and that she'd come back. But like an idiot I believed her." He tells me.

Let me piece this together ...

I can't.

"I'm really confused right now. I'm going to leave until someone tells me what exactly happened." I say to them.

"Wait!" Jackson halts me and explains very briefly what happened.

"So you never romantically loved each other? You were just close? Hmm..." I mutter and stroke my chin.

"Anyway Riley you can leave. I hate you." He tells her.

"Fine." She says and approaches the door.

"Hold on!" I halt her, "Jackson ... you can't hate her."

"I can." He says and crosses his arms.

"I bet that Riley didn't even like you romantically in the first place. I bet that she only went out with you to help you move on but didn't like you that way." I say and I look to her.

Riley looks startled.

"Is that so?" Jackson asks her and she nods.

"And Jackson she came back to reconcile with you. She had the choice not to be she just wanted your forgiveness." I say to him.

"Why do you know all of this?" She asks me.

"I have powers." I say and wink at her.

"I still don't care. I hate her." Jackson says.

"If you're family came back to life ... would you hate them for dying?" I ask him.

Jackson stood still, "But they won't." He says softly.

"This is different!" He shouts at me, "She left on purpose! They didn't!"

"It's not like I had a choice to stay. My only family member was my grandpa and he was dying. And I did intend to come back after he past away but I had an offer ... to stay with my cousins in Italy which I never thought I had. I never been with my family for a long time." Riley explains.

"How did you know where to find me?" Jackson asks her.

"I really don't know." She says and grins.

Jackson ran his hands through his hair, "I guess I could forgive you. But if you're sticking around then don't bother trying to regain our friendship." He tells her, "Now get out."

Riley gets out and I start to follow her but Jackson stops me.

"Can you put on a shirt?" I say and he looks down and grabs a shirt.

"You know a lot happened while I was gone. I mean- I had no idea that you had all of that craziness jam packed into one year." I tell him.

"I guess ... but that year wasn't special at all. All my best memories were when you were with me." He says.

I smile sincerely.

This time ... I definitely won't leave him.

A/N

HEYYOOO!

Some people might've already known this but I'M MAKING A NEW JELSA FANFIC !!!!

MHMM YAAAASS!!!

Like finally !! So unfortunately I had to discontinue 'Jack Frost must Die' because of the lack of originality and that all I did was copy the movie and I don't want to rewrite the whole screenplay but with replaced characters.

So I want to manage 2 books. So I'm making a new fanfic and it's supernatural oohhh!

I'll give ya'll the plot !

So Elsa is an angel that causes a lot of trouble in heaven and once the other angels can't tolerate it she's banished to hell to serve the handsome, demanding and arrogant Demon Prince who is Jack.

THAT'S JUST A BRIEF PLOT.

I'LL BE RELEASING THE FIRST CHAPTER SOON! SO KEEP YO EYES PEELED !