Rude Girl

Elsa Arendelle

After the phone call that Jackson made ... I was really concerned. He's been acting a bit strange or is it because of our moment ... which was a bit intimate?

"Hey are you heading back to your dorm?" I ask him.

Jackson moves about. "I- uh .. okay." He says, "Just one moment."

He tells James something and comes back to me. "Let's go."

When we're back Jackson hurries back to his room ... what's wrong with him?

I go back into my room ... and I'm quickly embraced by Violet and I tightly hug her back.

"I missed you." She tells me and smiles and hands me a book.

I raise an eyebrow.

"When you were gone I took notes down for you." She says and smiles.

"Yes! Thanks so much!" I tell her and widely smile.

"Guess what ... Jackson has opened up." I tell her.

"He was a hard nut to crack but you did it." Violet says and returns the smile, "So .. are you going to go out?" She asks.

"Uh-! Of course not! Just because he's opened up and that doesn't give me a reason to date him!" I respond, shouting.

"Okay but it also means that Jackson is open to dating now ... that means your hunk can be stolen from some other girl." She says.

"He wasn't mine in the first place." I tell her.

"He's going to be the Casanova you described him back in high school." She says.

"I really don't care who he dates ... I never liked him that way." I tell her.

Violet rolls her eyes.

"I'm going to study outside, you coming?" I ask her.

"No. I want to keep my pale complexion." She jokes.

"Ok." I chuckle and leave to catch up on my notes.

I bump into a girl. Hazel eyes. Brown hair.

"Watch it." She snarls at me.

"A normal person would say 'Sorry'." I snap back.

"Well we've come to a conclusion ... I'm not normal. Isn't necessarily a bad thing." She says acting all smug.

"Oh I should correct myself I meant a polite person. And not being polite is a bad thing." I say.

She rolls her eyes and moves on.

Rude.

I shake it off and I go to Jackson's dorm .. to see if he wants to study or anything. I just want to clear up the awkward air by doing regular 'friend' things.

I knock on his door and he opens the door for a bit and peeks at me. Then he suddenly grabs me a pulls me inside.

I fall down. Then I feel soft skin, a lot of skin.

"Done touching?" He asks, feeling a breath touch my ear.

I look down to see I'm right on top of shirtless Jackson. Shirtless ... did I mention that? His abs and torso was what I was feeling and I was and inch away from his face.

I squeal and get off of him. "W-why did you do that?" I ask and get nervous.

"I'm on a low profile." He answers.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just leave it at that." He tells me.

Someone knocks on his door ... automatically I answer it. And it's that rude girl.

"Huh?!" We exclaim in sync. She spots shirtless Jackson sitting on the floor and looks at me.

"Riley ..." Jackson says.

"Jackson ... who's this?" She asks.

"Elsa." He answers.

The girl, Riley .. gasps and looks shocked.

"What's going on?" I ask both of them.

They both ignore me and they stare into each other's eyes.

Like lovers.

How would I know what love is? I'm naive.

"I came back for you Jackson. To fix you." She says to him.

"Elsa already fixed me so there's no use of you being here." Jackson tells her.

"Stop acting up! And I bet you haven't even told Elsa who I am to you yet ..." Riley says.

I look up to him and I ask, "Who are you to her?"