Movies

Elsa Arendelle

I knew it was very likely that Jackson would not come. So I knew it would just be fine if I went with Violet. But damn Eugene invites himself ... geez.

I still haven't told Violet that Eugene was coming she might freak. And it's morning.

I was lying in bed and Violet was up. Then a knock on the door. Oh shit I have to answer the door or else-

Violet answers the door.

And I hear a gasp. "You must be Violet." Eugene says and he does 'the smolder'.

"Oh geez." I have a headache already.

"W-who who are you?" She says shyly.

"Hitting on me already? Sorry but I have a girlfriend named Rapunzel." He jokes.

"I-I wasn't a-at all hitting on you." She freaks.

I get up and I push Eugene away from her. "Don't you intimidate her in anyway." I whisper yell at him. "And you're going out with Rapunzel?"

"I wish. We'd still be going out if Rapunzel didn't pay so much attention to that Jack ass." He says and tightens his fist.

"Oh so that's why you hate him." I mutter to myself.

"A lot." He adds.

"Um anyway ... don't go joking or intimidating Violet or you can watch a damn movie by yourself." I say meanly.

"Ooh. You show Notorious Elsa whenever you're angry." Eugene tells me.

"Yes ... it was always apart of me."

I turn around to see Violet fiddling with her fingers. "Hey Violet, Eugene is coming with us don't worry he won't bite." I encourage her and I smile.

Violet looks to the floor. "Nice to meet you." She says softly.

"Nice to meet you too." Eugene returns the smile.

"Well uh we're all set let's go." I tell them they both nod and we walk to the mall.

As we're there we look at the movies on. "You want to see that Romantic movie right?" I say and point at the movie poster and Violet nods.

"Romantic? Awh man ... I want to see the new Fast & Furious!" Eugene says.

"Then go watch it without us." I snarl at him.

"Fine I'll watch it." He groans.

"S-sorry Eugene." Violet says and fiddles with her fingers.

"Oh no it's fine." He laughs nervously, remembering that he shouldn't intimidate Violet.

"Ok let's buy the tickets."

Suddenly when I was about to approach the counter. Someone came rushing in.

"Jackson? You came?" I say in shock I didn't know he'd of desperately come to the movies.

"Don't look so stunned I had nothing to do today." Jackson says panting. "Hold on ... why is he here?" He points at Eugene.

I laugh nervously "He sorta came along." I say while playing with my hair.

"Hmph. As long as he doesn't irritate me. Plus what are we watching?" He asks.

"The Longest Ride." I answer.

"You mean ... I ran all the way here to see that Eugene is joining us and we're watching a romantic cliché?" He says in an annoyed voice getting more intense.