Magika Festival

Elsa Arendelle

Today is the college festival. This could be an opportunity to make new friends.

Club sign ups are on now too. I don't even know what to sign up for.

The campus had lots of students really interested in everything. I didn't know what I was interested in. But I do know what I'd want to be in the future an architect.

I don't know if any clubs suit to my interests. The only club I have ever been in was 'The Fearsome Four'. Ugh I was such a creep back then.

Then I spotted Jack with a denim/cotton hoodie and denim jeans with his hair ruffled up. His appearance and his sloppy fashion sense hasn't changed.

"Jack!" I call to him and approach him. "You joining any clubs?" I ask.

"No and I told you its Jackson now." He says scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I guess I have to get use to saying 'Jackson'. Plus ... what's the difference?" I ask.

"I just want to be called by my full name. Respect that, won't you?" He says in a rude tone.

"I can call you Jack if I want too. I can't get use to calling you 'Jackson' it's like your another person." I say and I cross my arms.

"I am. The Jack you knew is gone." He says softly.

"What exactly happened to you?" I ask.

"I just changed. Into the person I really am." He answers.

His voice ... whenever he talks he has no emotion and his face doesn't look like he cares much.

And he says that's really him? I don't believe it.

"Okay Jackson ... I'm Elsa Arendelle. Nice to meet you." I introduce myself with a great smile I bring out my hand.

"What are you doing?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Your not Jack anymore right? You're different now. So I have to start over." I explain.

"If you wish." He says and we shake hands.

"JAAAAAAACKY!" Someone calls out.

"Oh, honestly ..." He mutters to himself and rubs his forehead.

Someone rushes past me and hugs Jack I mean Jackson tightly. "Naw Jacky ... how's uni? Who's your roommate? Make any friends?" This girl literally drowns um Jackson in questions while snuggling up to him.

Then the girl realizes I've been watching her. She looks up she has brown, really short hair. And she has green eyes, she looks familiar.

"Elsa?" She asks.

"Rapunzel?" I am amazed.

"What a coincidence! I need to talk to you Elsa now." Rapunzel says and drags me away to a nearby park.

"So Jack hasn't told you?" Rapunzel asks.

"Told me what?" I ask.

"Of course. Jack doesn't tell anyone." She sighs. "Anyway how has Jack been acting around you?" She asks.

"Different." I answer.

"Ugh! Jack Frost is a hard nut to crack!" She groans to herself.

"Jack has been not the same since his his family were in a car crash." She explains I gasp a bit.

"His parents and his sister Sophie didn't make it."

"Did James make it?" I ask.

"Yeah but he's in a critical condition. His family where heading over to see their friends. James was forced to go because he just came back in 2 years. Jack stayed behind because he needed alone time." Rapunzel explains further.

"When was this?" I ask.

"The day after the big soccer match ... uh it was on Valentines Day I think." She answers.

That could explain why he never tried to find me after I left. But to be honest I was glad I left him he could've went and hurt himself in the crash.

"Wait ... if Jack is so cold now why did he open up to you?" I ask.

"He has to stay at our house so ..."

I nod my head. So Rapunzel and Jack aren't going out.

"Where did 'Overland' come from in his name?" I ask her.

"I don't know. But what I do know is that he wanted to change it because it reminded him of his family. He doesn't want to care about anyone anymore because of his family and he doesn't want to feel the same way again." She tells me.

I look down onto the floor. But how come he can act so cold naturally? Probably because his way of life forces him to act like that.

"Well ... look at the time. Gotta run." She says and right before my eyes dashes off.

I go back to my apartment. Someone comes in .... it must be my room mate.

A girl emerges her straight shiny black hair is covering half her face.
"H-hello." She says shyly.

"Hi I'm Elsa, what's your name?" I ask her.

"Violet." She says really softly.

I smile. "Hey do you want to go to the festival together?" I ask her.

"W-with me? I-I don't know." Violet says.

"You'll regret it one day." I tell her.

"O-okay."

Violet and I went back to the festival. Violet is rather silent I guess but she's cute in a way.

As we walk through the sign up stalls I see Jack looking at one club. 'Soccer' it said.

I come up behind him and Violet follows behind me. "Don't hold back." I tell him.

Jack startled he turns around to see me. "Oh, it's you. I was just looking doesn't mean I want to sign up." He says rudely.

"Hey but you're really good." I compliment him.

"Joining soccer is the last thing I want to do." He says.

Of course, Jack would do anything to demolish his past.

But how come he hasn't demolished me completely?

"Hey Jack-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Jackson." He corrects me.

It is so hard to change Jack into Jackson.

"I'm sorry but it's going to take sometime to get used too." I nervously laugh.

"How long is it going to take you? Honestly ..." He mutters.

To think about it Jack hasn't completely shut me out. There's hope.

The old Elsa wouldn't care but the new Elsa that I am wouldn't ignore this.

I look behind me and I see Violet lookibg at the floor.

Jackson looks at her and she looks back. Direct eye contact.

"Jackson this is Violet. Violet this is Jackson." I introduce them.

"H-hi." Violet says and looks to the floor.

Jackson just politely nods his head.

"Does your brain really reject in saying 'Hi'?" I ask him.

"I do what I want." He says in his usual cold tone.

I know Violet is a very innocent person so I had to take her away from him. She might be very intimidated.

I drag her away. "What's your relationship with him?" She asks in a quiet tone.

"We're old friends." I answer.

It's confirmed I have no feelings for him whatsoever. I had feelings for Jack but not Jackson.