Hook Me Up

Elsa Arendelle

"Hey ... how's Jackson?" Violet asks.

I laugh "Can't you ask him yourself? You need to make a move Vi." I tell her.

"Yeah but you and Jackson have been getting close lately. And I wonder if he likes you or anything." She says and fiddles with her fingers.

"Ugh no." I spit in distaste. "He told me he doesn't like me anymore."

"Anymore?" She repeats.

"Oh yes, Jackson and I use to like each other back in high school. But we don't now he's different ... I'm different." I explain.

"Oh that explains why you two are close." Violet smiles and looks relieved yet I still sense her being stressed.

To be honest I don't want Violet to confess or get close to Jackson. Jackson has no mercy whatsoever he'll give you the straight out truth with a hint of freezing cold, maybe he'll make an exception with Violet but he's unpredictable.

"You know what I'll steer clear of Jackson, and you can spend more time with him. But make sure you're actually with him." I tell her.

Yet ... I still fuel the fire.

"Really?! You'd hook me up with him?!" She excitedly shouts.

Wow she actually raises her voice. And I didn't mean by hooking her up I just meant by getting out of her way.

"S-sure!" I respond.

Okay I'm going to tell Jackson about Violet and I will report to her Jackson's harsh words but sugar coat it. A bit.

I have my next lecture and I sit next to Jackson ... again.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hi." He responds uninterested.

"So what do you think of love?" I ask him.

"A waste of time." He answers.

Okay .. a waste of time I am so going to not tell Vi.

"Umm ... Violet wants to hang around with you for a bit .." I tell him.

"Are you even her friend?" He asks chuckling "You're more like a messenger."

"Argh .. shut up. Do you want to go on a date with her or not?" I say in a demanding voice.

Oh gosh ...
The way I said it ...
He'll totally not go ...

"When is it?" He asks.

I gasp loudly.

"Are you serious?" I say.

"What? You don't want me to go? Because you have no one?" He taunts me.

"I have someone!" I exclaim. No. It was a reflex ... argh.

"Really who?" He asks suprised. Why is he suprised?

"Maybe you should bring him with Violet and I." He says and smirks.

"I will." I say and stand tall.

"Great. I'll discuss the details with Violet." He tells me and I nod.

After the lecture ended I hid.

OH MOTHER OF-!
WHAT DID I PUT MYSELF INTO?!

I can't tell him it was a lie or else he'll mock me and it'll prove he is more successful in love than I am! And he's Jackson!

Maybe I should pretend I'm sick ..

No it'll be too obvious ...

I go back to my room.

"He said 'yes'! Thank you!" Violet squeals and shakes me in excitement.

"Did he tell you it was a double date?" I ask.

"Yeah." She responds.

"Well I'm not coming. I think you two should spend you're time alone for the first date." I tell her.

"I can't. Jackson told me if you don't come you're a liar." She tells me.

UGH!

"I guess I gotta go then." I say in anger.

Oh yes Jackson ... I will find a bloody boyfriend.

I stomp outside. I am not going to ask out Eugene because he'll know it's a complete fake.

My thinking place belongs to Cinder Block. So I walk over there and order a coffee and sit down. Then Hiccup joins.

"Hey." He greets me. "Something troubling you?"

"Yeah." I answer.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well I need-" I pause all of a sudden. "Hiccup! Go out with me!" I shout.

"Woah. Calm down." He tells me.

"You need to be my boyfriend for just a double date." I explain.

"Oh sure ... when is it?" He asks.

"Tonight at 10pm at TGIF." I answer.

"Okay. I may be able to make it but you have to go without me. I'll catch up." He says.

"What? Why?"

"I work 2 jobs this is day the other one is night. I finish up at exactly 10 but luckily TGIF is close by so I'll just miss 10 minutes." He explains.

"Fine." I say frustrated. That's 10 minutes of Jackson making fun of me.

But claiming that I'm dating Hiccup won't be enough for Jackson. He'd have to see us

...

Kiss.

Vote & Comment ♥