twenty four •

friday, february 27, 2015

twenty four •

"come over." michael whines, his expression growing sour as his forehead drops against his forearm, and continues to lift and smack against the wood.

"babe, mom has me grounded and stuck here. she said I'm lucky to even have my phone." I admit, rolling my eyes when my phone falls from it's leaning stance.

"but I wanna cuddle." michael groans loudly through the facetime call.

"rough day?"

"fücking delia is just so fücking annoying," michael begins, lifting his head and running his hands through his freshly dyed red hair. "she wouldn't stop bïtching to me today about something whitney did."

"what's so bad about that?" I laugh, frowning almost simultaneously as I realize how truly shïtty I am at video games.

"she thinks it's okay to talk to me," michael dead pans, rolling his sparkly green eyes. "like bïtch, did I say you could talk to me?"

"no." both michael and I say in unison, laughter emitting from the two of us afterward.

"calum," my dad's voice yells from the top of the stairs. "your mother and I are going out to eat. eat whatever you can find in the house."

"can I go over to michael's?"

"sure, but be back by morning." my dad chuckles, obviously ignorant to my mom's reign of terror when she stomped her foot and labeled me grounded.

"your dad is blessing," michael giggles excitedly. "I'll see you in a bit?"

"I'll see you in a bit."

+++

as soon as the front door opens, and my eyes catch sight of the boy I'm falling so dearly for, I just want to take him to his room and teach him how truly beautiful he is.

his skinny legs are on full display for his bum sticks out just barely out of the pink little mermaid booty shorts he wears. his torso is clothed in one of his signature tumblr sweaters, this one simply designed in harry styles face.

"hey cal," michael grins, opening the screen door, and allowing me to step into the warm house. even in his simple clothing, michael still manages to look better than whitney ever did in her nicest dress.

"hey princess." his cheeks redden at the pet name, my hand finding his waist, and lips pressing a light kiss to his heated cheeks.

"my room or the basement?" michael questions, closing the front door, and shivering a bit. I smile, warmed by the taco bell I had picked up on the way to his house.

"basement?"

"yeah, there's a few things down there. there's a playstation, and a blue ray player. there's like a ping pong table, and shït." michael explains vaguely, gesturing me through the smaller hallway and toward his kitchen.

"I'm fine doing whatever you want to do." I shrug, earning a groan from my annoyed boyfriend. he turn to look at me, his face set in frustration and boredom, as if saying are you fücking kidding me .

"looks like we're playing some zombies cause I totally feel like whooping your aśs." michael smirks, winking, and the continuing toward a door I've never opened.

"I can think of some other places you could whoop my asś." I chuckle, pinching his butt from behind just I could hear his enticing giggle ring through my ears.

"dirt ball." he shakes his head, taking the stairs one at a time – rather slowly – just annoy me.

I take in the sight around me, completely amazed that michael could hide such a place. one side of the room is decorated in lavish art painting his mother must have grown fond of, and stashed them down here as her own art gallery. the other is furnished with a ping pong table, and a poll table, a lush leather couch placed precisely in front of a large white board, and a moveable cart placed just behind the couch.

michael clearly underestimated the place.

"the last time I was down here it did not look like this." michael chuckles, walking over to the projector and switching the on button to illuminate the already readied playstation.

"what'd it look like?" I question, throwing myself on the couch, and setting the taco bell on to the coffee table.

"not like this," michael laughs, clearly getting a kick out of his not descriptive, and short answer. "first person or second?"

"I'll take first." I answer truthfully, easily taking the smudge free controller from my boyfriends soft hands.

"good, cause on the split screen; I like botton."

"I know where else you like buttom." I raise my eye brow, smirking at the flustered boy beside me.

"shut up." he face palms, cheeks heating into a rosy color.

"your adorable," I whisper, wrapping an arm around his waist, and pulling the smaller boy into my lap.

"your annoying," he shakes his head, trying with all his might to push away from me, but I hold him still. enjoying the way his cheeks flare with a color unknown to his skin, and how he can't be in love with himself the way I am.

"you love it," I reply, michael finally giving up the fight to free himself from my strong grasp.

"your right," he smiles, eyes meeting my own, and breath mixing as his lips near my own. "i do."

+++
I'm a strong believer in the whole 'you can't love someone until four months' but like this is fanfiction and it took me two seconds to fall in love with 5sos so.
DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR CONCERNS ?????????
love you all - meagan