nineteen •

if you haven't seen calum's nudes.. ya missin out

saturday, feburary 21, 2015

nineteen •

"shït, this place is bomb as fück." luke sighs happily, fulfilled with joy that his weekend could be spent with such people, at such a place.

"you know what's more bomb as fück," ashton smirks, mimicking luke I'm a childish tone, pulling out all sorts of alcoholic beverages that spike my interest – I'm such a light weight though, and the last thing I need is to embarrass myself in front of michael. "is if we actually had real fun."

"I'm not drinking." michael declares before any of us had even the chance the hold any form of illegal beverage.

"why not?"

"someone needs to stay sober."

+++
michael's pov
+++

it only took a good hour for all the boys to be drunk, myself cutting them off, knowing they would rather not be puking there guys out all day tomorrow.

they all drunkly slur incoherent jokes to each other, laughing their aśses off afterward. I can't quite make out the pun, or the joke for that matter, but all that matters is that they're all accounted for.

luke passes out at four in the morning, ashton falling suite just minutes after. although his other drunken buddies have decided to call it a night, calum stays up with a taunting smirk on his face.

"I'm ready to stay true to my word." calum licks his lips seductively, and I would be lying if I didn't partially tent right then and there, but he's drunk. I don't want calum and i's first time to be drunken lo– sex. I would much rather have more intimacy, when he can think straight.

"I'm not having sex with you calum." I roll my eyes, crawling under the thick comforters the resort provides.

"c'mon mikey," he whines, crawling in beside me, his elbow gives him the advantage of easy accessibility to the looks of my weakness. I know if calum touches me, I'll be pudding in his hands, for just the smell and the thought of the boy completely naked has my hormones racing. "baby." he whispers into my ear, nibbling on the skin there, and reaching his hand around my waist.

his hand slides lower and lower, my breath catching in my throat, as the thought of calum's fingers wrapping around my throbbing cock. i squirm a bit, the close proximity driving me absolutely nuts, and the thought of calum still be drunk.

"don't fight this, babyboy," oh, that's new. "I know you want me to touch you."

"your drunk." i whisper hoarsely, my voice denying my conviction to stand up against the ever alluring man.

"but I know what I'm saying," calum whispers, his fingers delicately toying with the waistband of my pantries. he's just inches away from my aroused member, and I can't seem to focus on the main point – he's drunk, only I'll remember. "your so beautiful, baby."

his fingers tug at the waistband of my panties I picked out for a certain occasion like this, but when the elastic snaps against my skin, I snap back to reality. I flip from his hold, accidentally bumping his nose with my elbow in the process of tumbling off the bed. the two of us stand up groaning with pain, calum's bloody nose much more severe then my rug burned elbow.

"are you okay? oh my god, I'm so sorry." I rush, following the boy all the way to bathroom door.

"just go lay down, okay? I'm fine. I promise." he kisses my cheek quickly, turning on the faucet and dabbing his face with a white wash cloth. I walk away grumpily, wondering how such a night could turn into something so shïtty.

I just had to give the boy a bloody fücking nose.

my phone dings minutes later – minutes full of reprimanding myself for my unbelievable actions. my ear buds had been in my ears attempting to block out (the haterz lolz) the voices that threaten to invade my thoughts.

I open snapchat, seeing as though I have received a snapchat from calum. I click the notification nonchalantly, practically melting at the sight of the utmost attractive boy who has stolen my heart.

I might as well have fun, the caption on a smiling picture of calum reads, having me grinning like a fool.

I load the next snapchat, clicking without hesitation, and almost choking on my spit. the video is calum standing in the mirror, just his pair of tight calvin klein boxers covering his tent of man hood. his trails his finger around the waist band of his boxers, pushing the material down, and as much as I want to look away – I can't. in the heat of my flustered frenzy of trying to figure out what the hell just happened, i screenshot the scream, hoping that I was able to capture the right moment.

my own dîck throbs, begging to be touched, for it has been aroused all night, and left stranded with nothing but a simple rejection.

I load the next video, cautiously clicking on the video, and watch calum take his member in his on hands. my eyes stay glued to the screen, my hand not holding my phone trailing down my body, and grabbing my own man hood. I hear calums moans in my ear buds, the sound pushing me closer to my edge, and before I can think, I'm spilling into hand, and soaking my panties and shorts.

"goddamnit." I curse, slipping out of the bed, and slamming my phone angrily on the bed side table.

"let me just tell you," calum chuckles, handing a pair of extra boxers to me. "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I blush, and change, wondering what it would be like to have calum take me all the way.

+++
fücking horn dogs. sickening really.
well I hope that was acceptable.
lashton was knocked so they clearly missed some good shït.
don't be a silent reader, fam. like are you kristen stewert ?? no love ??
love you all - meagan

p.s the picture above, is directed towards me when writing smut..