six •

saturday, friday 7, 2015

six •

"are people even aware of this party?" jack chuckles, his muscles straining beneath the heavy load of alcoholic beverages. my eyes stay glued to my
phone screen, making sure an all call to my party is buzzing around each social media.

"yeah. had to put my phone on silent so it would stop buzzing and shït." I shake my head, opening my messages to reply to each and every single comment or concern of the situation at hand.

my mind veers back to the common boy that captivates my mind with his glowing smile, and tumblr sweaters. my thumb hovers over his message, deciding to actually have some guts to talk to the boy – even if it is over text.

me: hey ! I'm having a party at my place tonight. bring ashton and be there!!

michael: okay. see you l8er (;

"why you all smiley?" jack asks, looking through the review mirror. I know for a fact I'm grinning like a fool – michael has a way with my feelings that is unlike anyone else. he could ask me to do any thing: I'd do it.

"he's planning on getting some dick tonight." luke chimes, jack and I both choking on a bit of air before laughing much to hard.

"actually no," I gasp for breath, trying to calm my insides. the party starts in less then ten minutes meaning I'll be seeing michael, in less then ten minutes. this is what michael makes me into: unnecessary, and unattractive laughs. "I'm just excited to see my
bae."

"yeah. calum has liked this dude for like a month, I think, and he's never said anything to the guy. so then he got his seat changed and suddenly there best buds." luke rolls his eyes playfully, his brother laughing at my dispense, but I can see the hint of jealously behind luke's words – he's not going to lose his best friend. I would be nothing without luke: he's my break when I hit a speed bump, without him, I'd be dead.

I only shrug, letting jack's auto mobile carry me back to my house at high speeds.

before I know it, groups of people are piling through my front door. mingling around for drinks, dancing rapidly to the beat of luke's mix tape, and already beginning party games.

my broad body collides with shoulders, hands clap down on my back as voices climb through my ears with congratulations on the success on the party, but I pay no mind. my eyes stay locked on the door, hoping, praying that the petite lilac haired boy will step through the front door and deem me his night in shining armor – one can only dream.

"yo, bro," joey, a fellow soccer teammate, slaps his hand between my shoulder, allowing his fingers to grip into my neck. "come do body shots."

he's too quick to tug me closer to the two blonde bimbo's waiting patiently on the kitchen counter. I'm unable to decline the offer, one of the blondes already clutching onto my side, joey setting up the other girl for his alcoholic shot.

"alright cal," joey shouts, his eyes buzzing with a red glow as the alcohol seeps into the deepest part of his system, readying to take control of his thoughts, and actions. "your turn!"

the blonde to which I have yet to be introduced to, hops her model like figure onto the counter, shivering when the coldness of the marble touches her bare back. I contain my stares upon her over flowing breasts, knowing she'll be much too flattered by the action, and be wanting to find a quiet place to get to know each other better.

my shot is taken, applause and shouts are made, and before joey's able to persuade my slightly buzzed self to do another – I kindly decline. the lilac haired boy is still fresh in my mind, knowing that I must talk to him at least once, maybe dance to a few songs upon hearing some twenty one pilots. it may have taken a shot and a few sips of unknown mixes of beverages to put my confidence in steroids, but now I'm ready.

I search endlessly, tip toes and all to find the boy wearing something incredibly sexy.

my search is put on pause when my bladder decides it wants to go on over load, almost making me piss through my pants. I shake my head, rushing aimlessly through the crowds, and make way upstairs toward the bathroom.

"ew, get out you horn dogs." I scrunch my nose at the sight of the couple almost the second base. if eyes could shoot daggers, I would dead over and over again, but I don't care – my bladder needs a release.

I do my business, washing my hands, then coming to the conclusion that the boy just doesn't care. he's not coming, he'd be here by now.

"oh, I'm sorry." I snap my head to see the intruder, my heart melting at the sight of michael standing in front of me. my hope was lost, until just now.

but the tears become noticeable, the sniffles don't slip by without my concern, and the tears certainly break my heart.

"let's get you home, michael."

"okay."

+++++++
double update bc I woke up to 306 followers :)))
this is a shitty ending. sorry ;(((
share this with your friends??
don't be a silent reader !!!
thank you for even reading.
love you all - meagan