eleven •

wednesday, feburary 11, 2015

eleven •

"thank you for making me holy, thank you for giving me holes to choose from, and since I'm not a godless whore. they'll have to come in the back door,"I groan, already growing annoyed with luke's newest jingle. "therefore, fück me in the asś cause I love Jesus."

"you'd like that wouldn't you?" I laugh, slightly annoyed that luke decided that it'd be okay to sing it all the way to lunch. whether it was to annoy me, or just because it's in his head.

probably both.

"I'm straight," luke whines, grumpily slouching in the uncomfortable backless seats the school provides. I only laugh, pulling each lunch item out of the brown paper bag my mom insists on packing my food in.

"hey ashton!" luke screeches, scaring me into spilling some of my grape soda on the cloth of skinny jeans. "come here."

my heart drops when I look up to see the broad boy turning on his heel, and making the journey to our table. michael stands only a few inches behind, towing along across the cafeteria with ashton leading.

"did you and ashton become friends or something?" I lower my voice, questioning luke with the utmost surprise lacing my tone.

"no, but he's friends with michael." is all luke's able to say before ashton plops down on the other side luke. michael hesitates, but sits on the other side of me, a tight smile written on his lips.

"hey," I nudge his elbow, a grin plastered on my face as my stomach is filling with an uneasy feeling. "what's wrong?"

"nothing, mm just tired," michael yawns, laying his head on the side on my shoulder lightly. "thanks for doing what you did last night. I had fun."

"no problem. I had fun too," I chuckle, noticing how michael may have only had a few hours of sleep, but still manages to look like a model. his boyfriend jeans fit loose on his hairless legs, his tumblr sweater reads I'm like 104% tired, and his torn and tattered white converse still look better on him than any other girl I've seen. "but next time, we have to get some hair dye, and re-dye your hair."

"next time?" michael looks up questionably, happiness carving each facial feature, and I can only pray that I'm the reason.

"there's always a next time when it comes to calum hood." michael squeals, leaning his head back on my shoulder, a yawn shivering down his spine. all i want in this moment is wrap my arm around him, pull him closer to my chest – circumstances differ.

"look," michael taps my shoulder, pointing at the two boys across the table. the two sit facing each other, ashton's right knee in between luke's legs as the two engulf themselves in conversation. stopping to laugh periodically, flirtatious grins on each of their lips, and both continuously sneak glances at one another's lips. "if your not lashton as fück right now, we can't be friends."

"luke thinks he's not gay," I start to laugh, taking the last bite of turkey sandwich my mom packed for me. "clearly, he's like me."

"like you?"

"bisexual."

"oh," michael giggles. "it's kinda funny how everyone is probably looking at this table thinking wow, all the dick loving dudes are sitting together."

"totally off topic, but what're you doing for valentines day?" the thought of the most romantic holiday of the year is coming up in three days, and it just now dawned on me to make plans.

"I was going to go to ashton's party, but I'm probably going to order pizza, and just watch sappy love movies wishing that could be me." michael shrugs, finally noticing the lunch in front of him.

"descriptive," I chuckle, watching michael nod as a bit of salad dangles from his mouth. "mind if I join you?"

"is that supposed to be a subtle way of asking me to be your valentine?"

"I mean, kinda," I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "I don't really believe in the whole valentine thing, but if that's what makes you happy. then michael clifford, will you be my valentine?"

"I'd love too."

++++
THE JINGLE IS HERE https://instagram.com/p/_2l5JwPzgC/

anyway, so there's gonna be a time skip because I'm sure y'all are bored of no malum by now. I hate myself.
thinking of writing a short 12 chapter ashton story, what do you guys think?
love you all - meagan