eighteen •

friday, feburary 20, 2015

eighteen •

"guys," luke stops, holding his arms out to stop his three best friends from moving any further. "this weekend is gonna be lit as fück."

"shut the fück up, luke," I playfully groan, laughing at luke's childish antics. his love for the worlds largest africa themed indoor water park and hotel spawned way back in the fifth grade when I had my tenth birthday party here. he comes to this place at least once a year, continuously falling in love with the child like charm that allured his love in the first place.

"don't be mean." michael scolds, hitting my chest with a light tap. luke chuckled, sticking his tongue out at me in a child like manner, and skipping off to follow mama liz. she must've said something, but it was unable to be heard over the chaos this places calls a lobby. to the left is shops of all kind; candy, substantial meal foods, and souvenir shops. kids of all shapes and sizes jump and play, enjoying the presence of the playful baby lion.

"we've been spending an awful lot of time together, calum, but I know like nothing about you." michael says as we fall in tow with ashton who walks just behind luke and liz.

"what do you wanna know?" I ask, tossing my arm around his shoulder, and tugging us into the elevator with everyone else.

"everything." I lean down with a silly grin on my face, pecking his warm lips quickly.

+++

"do you think it's a good idea to leave them alone?" michael question, shutting the heavy metal door behind him.

"yeah. they'll be fine. luke will probably drag ashton around some place. ashton seems pretty submissive to luke." I shrug, lacing my fingers with michael's as I lead the way through the massive hotel, heading towards a restaurant above the water park for dinner.

"if that's your way of hunting that ashton bottoms – boy, you are very wrong." michael shakes his head with a laugh.

"I don't see how luke couldn't –" the more I thought about, the more I noticed the body differences between my best friend, and michael's. ashton is buff, and an experienced gay man. luke, well, he's the exact opposite. "luke definitely bottoms."

"enough about them!" michael squeals, sitting in the booth across my seat. "tell me about you."

"what do you want to know?"

"like the basics. favorite color, when you knew you were bi, if you like me, family life, and how you ended up being friends with luke." michael rambles quickly, but I still catch his slip of a comment.

"my favorite color is red, I knew I was bi like freshman year, i in fact like you like that, my parents are married, and I have an older sister named mali. I became best friends with luke I don't even remember. now, you?"

"my favorite color is green, shocking I know, uhm I knew I was gay when I lost my virginity to a name id rather not mention. I like you like that as well, I am an only child with married parents obviously, and i just always remember ashton being in my life." michael blushes at his confession, and in our own twisted way we got the weight off of our chest.

+++
so I write this in the shower, and I was in the middle when my step dad decides he wants to use the shower upstairs like, boi?
anywhore, what's good??
hmu on kik @ hoodisfire
love you all - meagan