twenty •

sunday, feburary 22, 2015

twenty •

I woke up to soft finger tips patting over the chap of my lips, my hairless jawline, and the trace of my tattoos.

"it's not nice to stare." i chuckle, not opening my eyes in hopes that the small headache will fade to nothing soon.

"well, your cute." michael compliments cheekily, a light kiss being placed on my lips. I tighten my arms around him, earning butterfly kisses all along my neck and jawline.

I flip us so I hover over the boy, morning breath continues to disgust the both is us, but his kiss is intoxicating my soul into thinking that everything about this boy is perfect, right.

"hop off," michael pulls away, rolling out from underneath me. "we don't need a replay of last night."

"true." I chuckle, vaguely remembering sending videos of myself wanking to michael, then walking out and seeming him pleasure himself to the thought of me. not my best moves, but michael is nearly perfect, and doesn't seem to care about my flaws.

"let's go eat, I'm starving." michael groans, tossing a shirt, and sweatpants at me in a rush to get me out of the hotel room faster.

+++

"see luke, this is why I treat you different from jack and ben. you suck at making decisions, you think life is all about party hard all the time, when it's not. next time, don't give me attitude when I say I don't do shït for you, cause I sure as hell do. it's just a shame that this is what I get in return." mama liz lectures luke who sits with the passenger side seat laying back, and practically trying to sleep over his massive hang over.

the car falls silent, michael's head laying limp in the crook of my neck, for the boy didn't sleep enough through the night.

+++
short af bc I didn't know what else to put?? I'll double update a big chapter though ((;
love you all - meagan