twenty three •

wednesday, february 25, 2015

twenty three •

"calum! what the – oh." the sound of a boisterous mali voice wakes up not only me, but the angel beside me. I groan, knowing that this situation has to be much more awkward for michael then myself – plus, mali's interference destroyed the chance of me waking up peacefully to my boyfriends sleepy face. boyfriend.

"what mali?" I grumble, rolling over to face my smirking sister in the doorway.

"mom's pissed because you didn't go to school," mali shrugs, a mischievous smirk on her face. "and have fun sneaking the boy out. I'm sure mom will love to see that not only your not at school, but you kept someone else."

"stop calling him that. this is michael, and he happens to be my boyfriend," I blush at the announcement. "can you go now?"

mali sends a small smile to michael, before shutting the door behind her and thumping down the stairs like an elephant. I only sigh, knowing that this morning could have gone a lot better if it wasn't for my stay at home sister.

I turn over in the sheets, my eyes scanning over a yawning michael. his facial features grow more delicate under my stare as the company of sleepiness takes the color from his already creamy skin. if I had the choice, I could wake up to this every single day.

"it's rude to stare." michael mocks me, squinting his eyes open and shooting small glares toward me. I only chuckle, pulling the boy to my chest once again, and peppering his jawline, and neck in dry kisses.

"its hard not to stare when something is so beautiful."

"what the fück? I am anything but beautiful in the morning."

I stop my loving assault, my arms flipping michael's light body to make sure he faces me.

"you look more beautiful now, then I've ever seen you." and michael just laughs at my words, shaking his head in disagreement. it upsets me that michael can't see how truly beautiful he is; the boy is more then amazing, and I'm going to make sure he knows it.

"this is when I look my worst. I don't know what I thinking last night."

"okay, one; the morning is when all the beauty shows through the skin. true skin, true colors. two; are you regretting last night?" I bite my lip nervously, hoping that the younger boy says no. it'll break my heart in two to know that he didn't mean it as much as I did – it was the best night of my life.

"what? no. last night was amazing." michael smiles, his hands cupping my cheeks and pulling me close to connect our lips. our kiss doesn't move much farther, for the sound of my phone buzzing and ringing through the speaker both tear us away in fright.

I groan, standing from my bed and immediately shivering when the cold hits my man hood. I shake, pulling a new pair of boxers out of my top draw, and making way to my phone.

luke: help.

me: with?

luke: well one, I'm stuck at school by myself cause none of you asśhole's decided to show up. two, ashton texted me something really concerning last night and I just saw it this morning so could you maybe go over to his house and check up on him?