playlist ??

I thought I would share some songs or lyrics that would represent this story in some way, or a certain part ,

shameless - the weeknd
"I'll always be there for you, girl I have no shame."

the run + go - tøp
"don't want to hand you all my troubles. don't want to give you all my demons. you'll have to watch my struggle, from several rooms away. tonight, I need you to stay."

I wanna be yours - artic monkeys
"secrets I have held in my heart. more harder to hide then I thought. maybe I just wanna be yours."

alive - sia
"but I survive. I'm still breathing. I'm alive."

real life - the weeknd
"heaven only lets a few in. it's too late for me to choose it. don't waste precious tears on me. I'm not worth the misery. I'm better off when I'm alone."

ode to sleep - tøp
"I'll stay awake, cause the darks not taking prisoners tonight."

life is worth living - justin bieber
"people make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you have to give in."

stay - rihanna
"it's funny your the broken one, but I'm the only one who needed saving."

I'll be ready - zayn malik
"if one heart fits another like a puzzle piece maybe you could be the missing half of me."

adore you - miley cyrus
"when you say you love me, know I love you more. when you say you need me, know I need you more. boy, I adore you."

do I wanna know? - artic monkeys
"maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for someone new."

flawless - the neighborhood
"you're a doll, you are flawless, but I just can't wait for love to destroy us."

for you - demi lovato
"for you: I'd do anything for you. nail my heart to the ceiling. put my fist through a wall."

hollow - tori kelly
"cause I'm fragile, you know this. so hold me, wrap me in love. fill up my cup, empty, and only your love can fill up my cup. cause I'm hollow."

I'm yours - alessia cara
"tore down my walls, opened my doors, and made room for one, so baby, I'm yours."

carousel - melanie martinez
"it's all fun and games until someone falls in love."

these are in no way in order of
how the story moves along, but these songs all play into somewhere in the story. if you have any suggestions or find songs that would go with this book then hmu.

I put the playlist on my youtube, just go to my channel castaway cth then click on playlist and it should be right there.
love you all - meagan