twelve •

oh how this chapter will bring so much joy... I hope

friday, feburary 13, 2015

twelve •

"what are you all smiley about?" I chuckle, eyeing luke's phone as he types rapidly at the newest iPhone.

"ashton invited me to a party tonight." luke giggles, locking his phone, and sliding it into the depths of his black skinny jeans.

"what's going on with you two?" I question, hopping into the passenger seat luke's four door ford, that he insisted on driving me to school in.

"I don't really know," luke sighs, emotions and questions hitting him like a tidal wave. "I mean, I always knew I was straight, but then ashton came along – fück. I don't know anymore."

"I know how you feel. I've been through it, but don't sweat it too much. if you like dick or you don't, you'll know right away. just let nature take its course. don't force anything, but don't decline the thought of you and ashton together immediately." I shrug, the only reaction out of luke is slight head nod. he turns the dial of the sound up, most likely trying to block out the thoughts that threaten to eat away at him – going through something like finding out sexuality isn't something one can just forget about.

my phone vibrates in my pocket, a hand already fishing for the device. I smile once the screen illuminates.

michael: it's friday the 13th. holy shït.

me: it's been like that all day, lol.

michael: come watch scary movies with me tonight.

me: aha, am I your second choice since ashton is going to a party?

michael: no. I just wanna watch movies with you ;(

me: okay, well I'll be there.

michael: sweet ;)

++++

"calum! how nice to see you again," karen laughs, eyeing the pizza box in my hand, and the bag dangling off my arm. "michael's in his room."

I send a curt nod, a nervous wreck smile placing it self on my lips as I near his bedroom door. this time when I open the bedroom door he'll be awake, he actually wants me here. at the thought my nerves double, my stomach tumbles, and my heart swells to the point of almost suffocation.

"mom, can you come here? I want this place to look perfect for when calum gets – oh, your here." michael swings the door open, gasping at the sight of my surprise entrance.

"hey mikey." I smile, stepping past him, and into his bedroom when he allows me to enter.

"I've never heard someone call me mikey before." he giggles, sitting down on the perfectly made bed that must've taken him minutes to make rather then seconds.

"what're we going to watch first?" I question, sitting down beside michael on his bed, a silly grin never leaving my face at the close proximity. being the typical guy that I am, I imagine michael with nothing but his porcelain skin on display, sparkling as his sweat glands drop –

"earth to calum?"

"huh?" I question

"I'd figure we'd just eat, then watch movies." michael shrugs, taking the top of the pizza box and ripping it from the bottom. he rips it in half, placing one of his makeshift plates in my lap, and digging into the greasy pizza I purchased.

"why not watch and eat?"

"two reasons: one, because I get scared easily, so I'll be throwing shït. two, I need someone to cuddle with." michael smiles cheekily, sending a wink to cause a tsunami of blush to accompany my cheeks.

"you adorable little shït," I shake my head, biting into the pizza michael served me. the conversation began with simple chatter about how we both seem to know that lashton is real, but then it started to drift to a fifty minute conversation of how fücked school is: brand shouldn't matter, no one should worry about who's dick has been where, because after june – none of it is going to matter.

"I just now realized that your wearing a pikachu onesie." I chuckle, placing the first friday the 13th in the disk tray.

"I wanted to be comfortable." he shrugs nonchalantly, starting the process of grabby hands toward me. I laugh, jumping on to the bed beside him, cooing when a yawn shakes his small figure.

"tired?"

"kind of." his head is lightly placed on my shoulder, my arm wrapping protectively around his waist, with my thumb already drawing light circle on his hip.

all through the movie he jumps, squeals, and cuddles his head farther into my chest allowing myself more of the advantage for closer proximity. he only has eyes for the movie, and I only have eyes for him.

"mikey?"

"yeah?" the light of the television illuminates half of his face, his eyes twinkling with a sight of hope, and I can only wish that he feels the same way about me, as I do him.

he lifts himself, for easier experience. his hand delicately cups my cheek, my hand grips his waist in anticipation, his eyes double check my lips, and his tongue darts out to wet his lips.

our breaths mix, my heart thumps in my chest, and I'm practically panting from the suspense.

"kiss me." he whispers, and without hesitation I smash my lips to his.

+++
handkcjsuxhlen
okay. anyway.
malum is the shit.
I decided that lashton is in fact, a side ship. I grew to realize that ashton would penetrate luke's booty.
love you all - meagan