An Abrupt Statement

Começar do início

"Get out of here you horny dog!" I scolded playfully.

He hopped out, though turning back around and sticking up his finger. Not that finger...

"Correction. Werewolf." His tone husky.

I sighed over dramatically, "Goodbye!" and with that, slammed the door. I could hear his snickers as he trotted down the staircase. I rolled my eyes and thought for a minute. Seconds ticked by and I noticed myself thinking of nothing except the pins and needles stabbing my skin.

"Why does he have to have the house at 60 degrees in December!" I yelled running into the bathroom for a boiling shower.

I hoped he heard me...

---

"Hello?"

"Happy birthday Adddeeee!" I screeched into my cells receiver.

Her laugh was so loud. "Oh my God. Thanks Claire!"

"Taylor wishes you the best as well.." I added, smiling as I was sat on one of the leather couches in my sweats.

"Aww that's nice.." She replied.

"So? What are you up to on your twenty first birthday? What does Miss Adeline have planned.." I asked eagerly.

"Well! I'm actually in LA right now! Having a party in Beverly Hills at this one club which names I can't remember.."

"Whoa! You're here..? And too much coffee this morning again?" I laughed.

"Probably," She happily agreed. "and yes! I'm here with Brooke, Hayley, Katie, yada yada yada.."

"Oh wow, that's cool." I couldn't believe that they were actually here.. I haven't seen them in a month. Since they visited after the accident. I've missed them.

"Yeah, we're actually eating brunch right now.. What are you and Mister doing?" It sounded like she was grinning.

"Well, I'm by myself right now.. He left about an hour ago to head to a meeting for Breaking Dawn." I sighed. Gosh, clingy much?

"Oh. Fancy." She laughed.

Addie laughs a lot. Randomly mostly.

"Yeah sorta.. Anyway, mind if I crash this party of yours?"

"Durr.. That's why I wanted it here! So you could be here with us." She answered.

I chuckled, "Aw, okay, thank you."

"Are you talking to Claire?" I overheard a voice.

"Yes duh," Addie replied back to Katie I thought..

There was some rustling and talking going on which confused me, but then...

"Hi Claire! We miss you and love you! Can't wait to see you tonight!" They all screamed through the speaker.

I smiled at what I heard. I loved my friends.. Especially these particular ones. "Love you too guys... So Addie, I need to know something real quick.."

"What's that?"

"What time is it at!"

---

By 2pm I was driving down Hollywood Blvd searching for someplace to find a dress for tonight. Obviously, Ashley, Nikki, nor Kristen were available, so I had to fend for myself at this point. Which kinda scared me.

My parents had given me a credit card just a couple days before I moved in with Taylor. For emergencies and such. Didn't ever think that this would be one of them.