CX. Their Wedding Dance

Songs: Amazed by Lonestar, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, Kissing in Cars by Pierce the Veil, and I Do by Paul Brandt

Leonardo

"Every time our eyes meet,
This feeling inside me,
Is almost more than I can take.
Baby when you touch me,
I can feel how much you love me,
And it just blows me away.
I've never been this close to anyone or anything.
I can hear your thoughts.
I can see your dreams."

Leonardo holds Destiny close to him, the two of them twirling around in the cool grass beneath the light of the moon. A few other couples have paired off nearby. Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have each taken their girls and joined in. Eustace Nezbit moves in slow circles, Harry's head on his shoulder. Piper and Madison dance near Timothy and his date, Hazel, while Casey and April move together nearby. Even Murakami dances with Meeko, a content smile on his face.

Destiny and Leonardo don't mind one bit, their focus only on one another.

"I don't know how you do what you do.
I'm so in love with you.
It just keeps getting better.
I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side.
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do.
Baby I'm amazed by you."

He spins her underneath his arm, her dress billowing out around her as she flaps her wings a little. She twirls back into his arms, resting her hand on his shoulder as they twirl around again. He smiles at her, unable to believe that she's finally his. She's his wife, his one and only for the rest of life, till death to them part. It astounds him.

"The smell of your skin.
The taste of your kiss.
The way you whisper in the dark.
Your hair all around me.
Baby you surround me.
You touch every place in my heart.
Oh it feels like the first time every time.
I wanna spend the whole night in your arms."

She rests her head on his shoulder, shutting her eyes as she listens to the music. Her sensitive ears swivel around, taking in every note, every one of Leonardo's breaths, every rustle of the grass, and she loves it. She couldn't ask for a more perfect day, everything feeling like it makes sense.

"Every little thing that you do.
I'm so in love with you.
It just keeps getting better.
I wanna spend the rest of my life,
With you by my side.
Forever and ever.
Every little thing that you do.
Oh, yeah every little thing that you do.
Baby I'm amazed by you."

Destiny smiles lightly as she hears Leonardo humming the words to her under his breath, his breath fanning against her perked ears and making her body tingle with delight. She looks up at him as the final chords of the song fade away, her arms surrounding his neck slowly. He rests on hand on her jaw and pulls her into another sweet kiss. She returns it gladly, not caring for the audience nearby.

Donatello

"When your legs don't work like they used to before,
And I can't sweep you off of your feet.
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

Donatello moves carefully, not wanting to tread on Sarina's toes. She smiles at him, giggling softly at his careful ways. She carefully adjusts his grip and starts leading, the two of them moving together on the secluded rooftop. He can't take his eyes off her, loving the way her eyes illuminate the dusk light. She's wonderful, and she's his.