CXXX. Lazy Times

Leonardo

Dean sleeps soundly in Destiny's arms as she and Leonardo watch Space Heroes. Every now and then, Dean's tail wags or he makes a little barking noise in his sleep. The turtle finds himself watching his son for nightmares, forgetting for a moment that he doesn't have that part of his mom's personal traits.

Thank goodness.

Leo shifts his arm around Destiny, looking down at her. Her eyes are shut as her head rests on his plastron, her brunette curls soft against his chest. He smiles, giving her forehead a kiss.

Soon enough, he's fast asleep too, his arms surrounding his little family.

Raphael

Taylor yawns as she heads to the bedroom. She opens the door, a tiny smile instantly falling across her lips.

Raphael lays on the bed, sleeping like a rock. Copeland is curled up on his chest, her tiny green hands gripping his tattered mask tails as she snoozes. Every now and then he snores, and she responds with a large exhale of breath.

Taylor moves into the room, climbing onto the bed and snuggling close to her husband. He smiles lightly, shifting a little in his sleep as his arm wraps around her. She kisses his cheek as she shuts her eyes.

Donatello

Donatello yawns, looking to the clock and noting that it's three in the morning. He stifles another yawn, rubbing his eyes.

He gets up, leaving his experiment and heading down the hall to the bedrooms. He opens the door to his room, seeing Sarina sleeping on the bed. Dakota and Asher sleep beside her. Dakota is hugging her mom's shoulder and Asher is tucked inside his shell.

Donnie smiles, climbing onto the bed. Asher pokes his head out of his shell, blinking sleepily at his dad. He crawls over, settling himself on the purple-masked turtle's chest as he drifts back to sleep.

Donnie snuggles closer to his girls, wrapping an arm around his son.

Michelangelo

Annalise heads to the living room, looking for Mitch and Michelangelo. She finds them on the couch, sleeping. Mikey has his arm hanging over the edge of the seat, his mouth hanging open and one leg bent. Mitch sucks on his thumb, cuddled up against his dad's side.

She smiles, walking over and laying down on top of Mikey. His arm shifts to wrap around her, and she rests her head under his chin as she drifts off to sleep, one arm draped protectively over her son.