CI. Raphael's Proposal

AN: Please note that they didn't all get engaged at the same time! Everyone was different, as with the future weddings. Alright, thanks dreamers. <3 you tons.

Raphael and Taylor sit together, his arms around her as they watch a movie. She's completely focused on the screen, a mischievous light in her hazel eyes and a devious grin on her face as she watches the action unfold.

"Hey Taylor?" he asks.

"Yeah?" she responds, glancing sideways at him.

He opens his mouth, but shuts it again in a second. "Um...I love you?"

She arches an eyebrow. "Uh...yeah, love you too."

She turns back to the movie. The anxious turtle shifts a little, looking to the little box concealed in his belt. He freezes up, scolding himself inwardly.

Come on, Raphael. It's like when you told her you love her for the first time. Just take a deep breath and ask! You've done it before, now do it again.

He swallows.

"Tay..."

"Seriously? Again?"

"Yeah." He blushes a tiny bit, but hides it. "Okay, you know how I'm not good at...telling people stuff for the first time? Like...how I told you I loved you for the first time? Or even talking out our differences at all or solidifying whatever relationship we had going on-"

"Yeah...why are you wondering?" she cuts him off.

"Because...I have another question...a 'what if' scenario. It's very important."

She turns around, sitting crosslegged in front of him.

"Okay. Ask away!" She smirks.

"Okay. What if..." He takes a deep breath. "What if we got married?"

Her eyes widen, growing misty as a tiny gasp escapes her lips. He reaches into his belt, pulling out the little box and opening it, holding it out on his palm.

"See, we're both sitting, but pretend that I'm kneeling down. Taylor...will you marry me?"

Her eyes fill with tears, her body starting to shake. "You...you really want to marry someone like me?"

He smiles a little, still unbearably nervous. "You're the only one I want for the rest of my life, Tay."

"Even though-"

"Even if you were once a PD, even if you've got a tattoo, even if you're weird and make up your own lyrics to songs and sing them out loud on rooftops in the middle of the night," he says, his nervousness starting to fade. "You're the perfect kind of crazy for me, babe."

"I...I will," she breathes, practically throwing herself into his strong arms. "Yes, Raphael...yes."

He returns the embrace, taking a deep breath through his nose as his nervous heartbeat slows. She said yes.

He laughs with relief, taking the black diamond ring out of the case and slipping it onto her finger. She tries to find her words, tears of joy trickling down her cheeks.

"Raph...I love you," she finally murmurs, hugging his neck again.

He brushes some dark hair from her eyes, gazing into those pretty brown orbs for a moment as a genuine smile falls across his face.

"I love you too, little miss rockstar," he responds, kissing her.