CII. Michelangelo's Proposal

Michelangelo watches Annalise as they sit together on the half pipe at the skate park. Although they don't skate as often as they once did, they still like hanging out at the old place. It reminds them of weirder times, younger times.

Mikey glances to his helmet, which sits on his skateboard. A little box is hidden underneath, something he's been thinking about ever since his other brothers started getting engaged and married. He takes a deep breath.

"Annalise, remember when we met?" he asks, looking up at the sky.

"Of course I do," she says, smiling lightly.

"I mean...it's all crazy, dudette," he admits, flashing a cute smile. "I watched your videos for years, loving this girl on the other side of the screen, but then all of a sudden you came into my life...and it was more than I ever could've hoped for." He smiles. "Someone...a friend of mine, she told me that I'd meet someone who was meant for me. I never thought that it could be you until we met."

She laughs a little, brushing her straight blonde hair behind her ear. "I certainly didn't expect my biggest fan to be a mutant turtle...and I didn't expect to fall in love with him either."

He grins widely, scooting closer to her. "You know how you're my player two in life, and I'm your player one? Now, let's imagine life is still a video game. We've been hopping through the levels together, being completely awesome."

"Definitely." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"We've come to the boss battle, and only we can make the final step to defeating the boss," he murmurs dramatically, getting to his feet and gesturing out at the empty skate park, as though looking over his kingdom. "Before we go, you have to grab a special item that will be key to destroying the boss."

He grabs the special block from its hiding spot, tossing it to himself before he drops onto one knee, holding it out to her. She arches an eyebrow as he wiggles his own eye-ridges, still waiting for her to play along.

"Okay, so I open it?" she asks. "Do I get mushrooms? Invincibility star?"

He nods excitedly. "You'll see!"

She takes the box and slowly opens the lid. Her mouth falls open as her entire body goes haywire with emotion.

"Mikey..." she whispers, her tone awed.

She looks at the two little rings inside, one set with a pretty ice blue gem and the other with a chain attached.

"Player one is ready. Player two, please press start." He laughs, throwing his arms up in the air. "So, my precious cupcake, the apple of my eye...will you accept the final item in order to defeat the boss?"

She grins. "Where do I press start?"

He leans forwards, pointing to his lips. She doesn't hesitate to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulls her to her feet, holding her hands gently in his own between them.

"I'm going to ask you officially, Annalise," he murmurs, his baby blue eyes seeming to sparkle. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Mikey," she responds softly. "I will marry you."

"Booyakasha," he whispers.