6- Toothpaste and Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Where's the bathroom," He suddenly asks and I smirk.

"Going to wank?" I tease and he buries his red face in my shoulder.

"Shut up Isaac," He mumbles, "I have to go to the bathroom." I point to the bathroom and he gets up.

As soon as he leaves, Scott walks in with a box of condoms.

"What the fuck," I groan. He slams them down on the dresser beside me and some of them fall out.

"Sorry, didn't have any fucking lube," He sneers. I rub my face.

"Why are you so angry? We were just kissing—"

"I'm not angry, and just kissing? He was ready to get naked with you and take it in the ass!" Scott whisper yells.

"That's not true."

"Are you really that naïve?"

"Fine, you know what? Maybe you're right. At least when we kiss he likes it. He likes me. He wants me," I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. Scott's expression softens and he just looks hurt.

He runs a hand through his hair and looks me in the eyes. He opens his mouth to say something but then he shuts it. His eyes narrow and his jaw clenches. Scott leaves the room and I sigh.

——

Stiles POV

I put on a pair of comfortable shorts and a t-shirt when I get home. I feel like taking a shower but we all know that's not a good idea. Lydia has probably already put green hair dye in my shampoo. Or maybe in my body wash. I cringe at the thought of being lathered in green.

I step into the hall and Lydia walks out of the bathroom with a smirk. Yup, definitely did something. I roll my eyes and step past her into the bathroom anyways. I don't want to look like a coward.

I grab my shampoo and body wash and hand them to her. She looks down at them with wide eyes. She looks back up and glares at me.

"I'm not stupid Lydia," I say before shutting the door in her face and locking it. I go up to the sink and grab my tooth brush. I rinse it and put my toothpaste on it. I honestly hate the feeling of plaque on my teeth. I put my toothbrush in my mouth and brush my teeth. My nose crinkles at the taste and texture of my toothpaste. It tastes like sweet pea lotion.

And that's when I spot the empty body lotion bottle next to where my toothpaste was. I spit it all out into the sink and rinse my mouth hundreds of times.

"Lydia!" I yell. Motherfucker.

I hear her giggle from the hallway and I open the door. She's holding up the body wash and shampoo with a devious smirk.

"I didn't do anything to these," She laughed, "But thanks for giving them to me." I dart at her but she's already racing into her room. I hear her door lock and I groan.

"Give me those back!" I huff.

"Umm, nope, I'm good," She chirps.

"Lydia I'm not fucking playing around anymore."

"Neither am I."