Otanjobi Omedetō, Ace-kun

Start from the beginning

Ace rolled his eyes, and they all soon started to party.

*later*

By now, almost everyone on board was drunk. It's not even 10:00 yet, and everyone is already wasted!

But, throughout the night, Ace still hasn't seen (Y/N), his (Y/N).

"Have you seen (Y/N)?"Ace asked a drunk Thatch
"Naaaaaaaaa~!"

'Lets try asking a sober person.'

Ace asked Marco, and he hasn't seen (Y/N) yet!

'Where are you, (Y/N)?!'

And at that moment, everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared up at the woman on the stairs. Marco tapped Aces shoulder, and pointed at the figure on the stairs.

"Found her, yoi."

Ace couldn't believe at what he was staring at. (Y/N) stood there in a long, sleeveless, black dress that showed off the known & hidden curves of (Y/N)'s body. On her feet was a simple pair of black mary janes, with a singular strap. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was left down, but was styled with some waves here & there. She had on some nude pink lipstick, mascara & dark (but smoky) eye shadow to define, and bring out the sparkle in her (E/C) eyes.

But above all, she looked absolutely beautiful in Aces eyes.

(Y/N) blushed as she heard the cheers & the wolf whistles erupting in the crowd. She brought the mic up to her lips & softly giggled, making Ace almost faint.

"You're too kind."She said
"(Y/N)-senpai! What are you doing?!"Thatch yells
"I'm gonna sing of course!"

Ace knew that (Y/N) can sing. Sometimes when he has trouble sleeping, she would sing him & the rest of the crew a lullaby.

She opened her mouth, and began to sing.

(A/N:Play the vid hon!)

"Made a wrong turn,"
"Once or twice."
"Dug my way out,"
"Blood & fire."
"Bad decisions,"
"That's alright."
"Welcome to my silly life."

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood."
"Miss 'No way, it's all good.' "
"It didn't slow me down."
"Mistaken,"
"Always second guessing."
"Underestimated."
"Look I'm still around."

"Pretty pretty please,"
"Don't you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're less than fucking perfect."
"Pretty pretty please,"
"If you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're nothing,"
"You're fucking perfect to me."

"You're so mean,"
"When you talk."
"About yourself."
"You were wrong."
"Change the voices,"
"In your head."
"Make them like you instead."

"So complicated."
"Look how we all make it."
"Filled with so much hatred."
"Such a tired game."
"It's enough,"
"I've done all I could think of,"
"Chased down all my demons."
"I've seen you do the same."

"Pretty pretty please,"
"Don't you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're less than fucking perfect."
"Pretty pretty please,"
"If you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're nothing,"
"You're fucking perfect to me."

"The whole worlds scared,"
"So I swallow the fear."
"The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer."
"So cool in lying & we try, try, try but we try too hard."
"And it's a waste of my time."
"Done looking for the critics,"
"Cause they're everywhere."
"They don't like my jeans,"
"They don't get my hair."
"Exchange ourselves & we do it all the time."

"Why do we do that?"
"Why do I do that?"
"Why do I do that?"

"Ohh!"

"Oh pretty, pretty, pretty."

"Pretty pretty please,"
"Don't you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're less than fucking perfect."
"Pretty pretty please,"
"If you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're nothing you're fucking perfect to me."

"(You're perfect, you're perfect.)"

"Pretty pretty please,"
"If you ever ever feel,"
"Like you're nothing you're fucking perfect....to me."

Everyone cheered for the (H/C) female. Ace had wide eyes, never in his life that someone (a girl he's loved) that he's perfect to them. All his life he had thought that he was useless.

But with (Y/N), he could feel that thought change.

(Y/N) walked up to Ace, a small smile dancing on her lips. She stared up at him with gorgeous (E/C) eyes.

"Ace-kun, although you always hate yourself, and say you're useless, I've always thought otherwise. You make all of us smile, and feel blessed that you're alive with us. We all want to stay by your side."

She reached up & gently cupped his face.

"We all love you. Sabo loves you, Luffy loves you....And I love you. A lot. I don't know if you know this, but everyday you make me smile, and feel safe. You give me this sense of love & calm. I understand if you don't feel the sane way, but please...always know that I'll always love & care for you."

(Y/N) could see the small tears that slipped out of his chocolate brown eyes.

"(Y/N)..."He quietly sobbed

He brought her in for a hug, and quietly cried into her shoulder. (Y/N) had a kind & gentle smile on, petting his hair delicately.

Ace wasn't crying because he was sad, he was crying because he felt happy. He couldn't believe that the love of his life really did love him back for who he was. He's met other women who like him for his looks, but he really wants a woman who actually, genuinely loves him for who he was, not for his fame or his good looks. He wanted a woman who can get past the fact that his Father was the Pirate King.

And that woman, is (Y/N).

"(Y/N)....I LOVE YOU TOO!"He cried out

And at that moment, fireworks went off. The people around them yelling out:"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Ace gently pulled away, looking into (Y/N)'s beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"I love you, (Y/N). You've always made me feel the same way. Words can't describe how much I feel about you. I just....I've been looking for you, for so long."He whispered
"Well....here I am, Ace-kun."

She leaned in to his ear.

"Happy birthday, Ace."

(A/N:YAAAAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACE & ODA-SENSEI! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!)