34. His Plan All Along

Minutes later I was storming past Wiz's receptionist and down the hallway.

"Miss! You can't go down there. You need an appointment to see Mr. Khalifa." She called after me.

"Try to stop me." I snapped as I pushed opened the doors with all my strength. People were sitting around a large oval table that was completely white, as were the chairs they were sitting in. They were all dressed fancy in their suits and dresses and at the head of the table was Wiz.

"I need to talk to you." I growled as the door slammed shut.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "I'm in the middle of something and you don't have an appointment." He started reaching for the phone by him.

"Don't play that bullshit with me! You know exactly why I'm here." I spat.

He looked at me for a few seconds before sighing. "You'll have to excuse me ladies and gentlemen. It seems this is a pressing issue for the young lady." He stood up and gestured for me to follow him. I followed him into a door that was behind where he was sitting. As soon as I was in, he slammed it shut, he glared at me.

"You have some nerve coming here and bothering me during the day." He said, leaning against the wall.

"I wouldn't be here but you almost killed my friends and I last night!" I yelled. The pain in my head seared, making me collapse into the nearest chair. I looked back up only to see that I was now seeing two of Wiz.

Fuck, I have a concussion.

"Ahh yes. I was going to contact you in a few days to make sure you got the job done." Both Wiz and his twin smirked back at me. The bastard.

"Screw you asshole. Mission accomplished. You sent your message and you've killed thirteen people!"

"That was the plan all along dear. After those stupid kids messed up, I lost people as you know. I had planned to deliver an I'm sorry gift. After thinking about it, I realized that they should be the ones sorry that they lost me." They both smiled at me, satisfied.

"Good for you. I don't care why you wanted to kill those people or whatever mess you're in. I'm letting you know that my crew is not working for you. We did what you wanted when we thought it was harmless. But after last nights events, no thanks."

His nostrils flared for a second before he starting laughing. It wasn't a laugh of joy but humorless and dry."You can't just back out! What are you going to do for money? What about working for people at the top and getting more money. You'll get more respect."

"We aren't officially working for you. This was just supposed to be your form of initiation." I said, my tone clipped."As for the rest of your questions we're still working for Reeker and for respect we have it."

"Back out and I'll make sure you and your crew never move up in the ranks. You'll always be stuck at the bottom doing odd jobs for a bottom feeding dealer."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't give a fuck. Working for those 'bottom feeding dealers' is good enough for me. They pay well and they aren't dicks like you."

"You're going to regret this." He hissed.

"Maybe. But like I said, I don't give a fuck." I smiled and walked out of the building and passed the receptionist who gave me a dirty look.

Slamming the door shut of Dakotas car, I groaned. My head was hurting more now. Alongside with the hammer, a drill was now deciding to add a nail into my skull. I sighed, contemplating whether or not to leave the car. But I couldn't. Wiz would have it towed or worse and I didn't need Dakota to be mad.

It took me long to drive back. A normal twenty minute drive took me an hour. From seeing double, to my vision becoming dizzy and finally thinking I was going to throw up.

I stumbled into our home and clumsily made my way up the stairs.

"Trish? Where the hell have you been?" Dakota said as she and the others caught sight of me. I shoved past them as I collapsed on the bed.

"Just let me sleep and I'll tell you about it tomorrow." I moaned.

"Don't let her sleep! She probably has a concussion. She ran out of here in a hurry before I could assess her." Jamal's voice sounded near me.

"Do you have any headaches? Dizziness? Nausea?" He questioned.

I groaned, nodding my head as the others surrounded me. I felt him open my eyelid for me and shine a bright light into my eye. I smacked his hand away and rolled over.

"She does have a concussion. Let her sleep but only for three hours maximum. We don't want it to get any worse. " Jamal instructed them all.

"You're going to be okay babe." I hear Dakota breathe before I passed out.