45. K's&Q's Strategy

Trish's POV

I felt something warm press against my neck, making my eyelids flutter open. Cole's black hair came into view as he tilted his head, pressing his lips to my neck. "Good morning." He hummed against my skin.

"Morning." I murmured, still sleepy.

"I had a lot fun last night." He said smiling up at me.

Memories of last night flashed across my mind. After our make out session in the kitchen we danced almost the rest of the night. Laughing, talking, and kissing as midnight struck. 

"Me too." I admitted as I laced my hands around his neck.

" You two just got together, get a room all ready." Thayer mumbled walking by us.

"Well if you guys would leave we wouldn't have to get a room." I called after him, making him make a gagging noise.

I laughed loudly, turning my eyes back to Cole. He was hovering over me a small smile on his face as he looked down at me. His eyes trailed slowly from my head down to my feet as goosebumps rose on my skin. I pressed my lips lightly to his before I flipped us over, me above him. His chest was bare showing off all his muscles. I pressed my lips to his torso slowly placing small kisses along him until I got to his neck where I began biting. He sighed below me as he moved his hands down my body, stopping at my ass and giving it a squeeze.

"We should stop before we make Thayer's worst fear come true." He breathed into my neck. I chuckled quietly before kissing him again.

"As happy as I am that you two are together, we have business to attend to." Dakota's voice filtered through the room. I sighed, Austin and the rest of the crew was coming over to tell us the plan. I got up off Cole stretching my muscles before grabbing some clothes changing. When I was done I heard more voices coming from our dance floor.

Austin, Becky, Jhene and Jason had arrived. Austin's arm was around Becky's shoulder while he gave her a quick peck on the cheek, while they talked to Dakota. They've been together for a few months. Jhene was with Thayer and Theo her lips moving quickly,rapping. Jason was with Jacob and Paul a few feet away from the group and we're trying out some new dance moves. Cole stood away from them, hands in his pockets looking awkward. I approached him, pecking him on the neck. He smiled at me, taking a hand out of his pocket and wrapping it around my waist.

"You two are so cute!" Becky said as she saw Cole's actions. He chuckled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"What's the plan?" Theo asked.

Jason took off a backpack that he had taking stuff out and placing them on the floor. Jhene and Becky rolled out the paper that turned out to be blueprints.

"Blueprints to Zeke's house?" Jacob said hobbling over to look. "That was quick."

"My dads in construction. He works on East Side and I remember him mentioning he worked in the scumbags area." Austin said proudly looking down at the plans.

"Okay so there's three doors, front, back, balcony, tons of windows and a big backyard." I said peering down. The house seemed smaller than I knew it was.

"What about security and when they all get home? It's better to do it when no ones home and then call it in when they do." Paul said.

"East Side people either have top notch security or some security. The neighborhood he lives in doesn't use a high tech one. Another benefit of my dad working in construction. They were just finishing stuff up when the security installers came." Austin explained.

"How are we going to crack the code?" Cole asked.

"That you leave to me." Becky said wiggling her fingers. "I'll have to hack into the company's network to get the code. It shouldn't take to long.

"Into the company's network?" Dakota squeaked. "Isn't that risky?"

"The whole plans risky." Jason stated."It's worth it in the end if it works."

He was right but he was wrong. I didn't want these guys getting in trouble because of us. It would be all fault if something happened to them or any of us.

"We'll watch the house for a few days to see what time Zeke and his parents get home. After that we'll act." Jhene said as they began gathering their stuff. 

We just hung around the rest of the afternoon. Dancing, laughing and talking until they left hours later.

"Can I ask you something before I fall asleep?" Cole mumbled sleepily. We were on the couch, my legs over his as he played with the ends of my hair. I hummed telling him to continue. " I could be going to jail by the end of this week, I was wondering if you'd like to meet my dad."

I whipped my head at him, not believing what he said. "Isn't it a little soon?" I asked. Zeke's parents didn't even know I existed.

"I wouldn't be asking if we weren't in this situation. He's been asking to meet you. " He explained not meeting my eyes.

"You talked about me?" I asked him skeptically.

"Yes. He asked why I was out of the house so much and if it happened to be because of a girl. I told him it was and he said if I ever asked you out he'd like to meet you."

"Okay." I said making him look up at me.

" I thought you wouldn't want to." He breathed.

"You could be going to jail by the end of the week. If you want me to do this I will." I said as he pulled me to him.

"Thank you." He said kissing my forehead.