44. Finally

"Cole?" I heard my Dad's voice come from his office as I descended the stairs.

"Yea dad?" I said as I entered his office. He was sitting at his desk, reading over something.

"What's with the fancy get up?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked at down at myself, forgetting to tell my dad about tonight. I was wearing black shoes, dress pants, a short sleeved black top, tie, and vest. It's the night of Austin's party.

"My friends and I got invited to a New Years party. I forgot to tell you about it." 

"There's no problem in you going. I was just curious." My Dad replied with a smile. "Is that girl you mentioned to me  going to be there?"

"Yea she is." I said. My Dad had asked if the reason why I was out had anything to do with a girl. I had told him the truth.

"I'd like to meet her. If you ever ask her out." He said jokingly.

"Work in progress Dad." He laughed before tossing me the keys. "Have fun." He called as I left.

I rolled up to my more permanent home, parking. I saw that some of the others were already outside.

"We prefer to ride in more style." Jacob said, pointing to a limo that was pulling up.

"Should've known." I said, taking in what they were all wearing. They were wearing outfits along the same lines as me. The Twins especially cleaned up well. "We all look fresh." Theo said with a smirk.

"These girls are taking forever." Thayer grumbled, fiddling with his collar.

"Twenty bucks says it's Dakota." Paul said nudging his brother.

"Of course it was Dakota." An irritated voice sounded from behind me.

Walking towards us was Trish. Her dress was black and lacy, reaching mid thigh. The lace went up to her neck but dress did not and created a barrier from me being able to see her skin. The dress was tight but not too tight, just hugging her curves perfectly. She had makeup on, making her eyes pop out more and her hair was in a high slicked back ponytail. 

I shoved my hands in my pockets as she stopped beside me. The urge to place my hands on her waist and tell her how beautiful she looks was overwhelming. 

"Beauty takes time!" Dakota exasperated before checking out the rest of us. "You all look handsome!" She gushed before she looked at Trish from the corner of her eye. I looked at her seeing that her eyes go from my head to my feet before back to my face.

"You look good boys." She said but her eyes never left mine.

"Let's go guys! Party time!" Paul said as he climbed into the limo. They all got in and before Trish did. I stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"You look beautiful." I said, giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you." She breathed before getting in. Inside, there was drinks stashed on ice that we drank. There was music blaring overhead and  I enjoyed it before arriving.

The house, one of the bigger kind on West Side was full with people. The music was loud enough for me to feel my heartbeat in my chest. There was  of cars parked on both sides of the street.

I whistled. "These guys sure know how to throw a party."

"You haven't seen anything yet." Jacob said with a laugh before getting out.

We made way through the front door, the smell of booze, sweat and weed meeting my nose. The lights were all off and people had glow sticks or glow bracelets on them. It was full on the inside and the music a hundred times louder.

"Hey! Glad you guys could make it." A guys voice sounded above the music. He was our age, brown haired and eyed. He had a chain around his neck with a dress shirt and pants.

"Any time. We actually need your help with something though." I read Thayers lips after they all hugged each other. The guy, who I'm assuming is Austin, raised his eyebrow before making a gesture to follow us. He led us through the house and into the backyard which was a bit quieter.

"What can I help you guys with?" He asked leaning against the railing.

"We're going to frame The Raiders by stashing some illegal documents in Zeke's house. We need you to look out the house and then we'll stash it and call it in." Trish explained.

"Done." Austin said.

"Done? Just like that?" I questioned. Austin looked at me, noticing me. 

"You must be Cole. I'm Austin." He said, offering his hand which I shook.  "Yes Cole, done just like that. Your friends here are family. We help each other out, no strings attached."

"Great! Let's dance." Dakota said excitedly grabbing Trish's hand and dragging her back inside.

"You want a puff Cole?" Theo asked as he lit up a joint. I raised my eyebrows at him. I had never smoked before but most people I'm friends with did so I tried it.

I brought it to my lips, taking in a drag before coughing. The others around me laughed. "Don't worry the coughing will stop after a few more puffs." Paul slapped me on the back grinning. I took a few more drags before  handing back to Theo. I felt relaxed and detached. I looked through the back door seeing Trish at the edge of the dance floor. She was moving her hips to the beat of the music, hypnotizing me. I felt a hand on my shoulder again, it was Jacob and he nodded his head towards Trish, smirking.

I wandered to the dance floor, seemingly slow to me. I came up behind Trish, placing my hands on her hips.  A song that was fast beat came on but she kept her slow sexy pace. I moved with her, ignoring everyone else. We continued like this for a few minutes until I wanted more. I spun her around by her hips to see she was looking at me playfully. I placed my hand at the nape of her neck, before pressing my lips on hers. Behind me, I heard yelling and whistles as Trish began moving her mouth with mine. Her lips were warm and soft as her hands reached up to the collar of my shirt, tugging me closer to her. My hands left the back of her neck to her waist as I bent down, grabbing the back of her thighs.  She opened her legs, entangling them around my waist. I started walking, never breaking the kiss until we reached the kitchen.

I pinned her up against the wall, breathing heavily, kissing her neck. I felt her sigh as I continued my assault, before bringing my lips back to hers. I kissed her hungrily, our mouths battling for dominance. She backed away suddenly, bringing her lips to my ear. 

"I want you."

I groaned as she began tugging at my vest buttons. I put her down on the ground, quickly taking it off. She began taking my tie off and helped me take my shirt off. She trailed her fingers from my cheek down my chest, slowly, teasingly.

"You have too many clothes on." I breathed, as I found the zipper for the back of her dress. The front of the dress fell forward, revealing more of her than I had ever seen. Her full breast were being held by a lacy bra, matching her dress as I kissed the tops of them. She grabbed my cheek pulling me closer until our lips were connected once more. The feeling of our skin now pressed together making it more intimate. She moved back from the kiss, placing her lips on my neck and gently biting. I sighed as she continued biting.

She pulled back after a few moments, smiling at me as I cupped her cheek wanting her lips on mine again. But before I could I heard a small squeal of surprise behind us.

I backed away from Trish but not far enough for the person to see her almost naked chest.

"I'm so sorry!" The same voice repeated. I looked behind my shoulder to see a girl quickly grab a drink and scurry from the kitchen.

I looked back at Trish to see her lip was trembling, trying to hold in her laughter. I grinned at her making the laugh fall from her lips as she tied back her hair that had fallen out.

"Be my girlfriend?" I asked pressing my forehead to hers. The high from the blunt had wore off and I was on a new high.

"Yes." She mumbled before I kissed her again.