11. The Docks

Cole's POV

I sat outside the bar Wednesday night as I waited for Trish so we cold get the shipment. I saw her and Dakota come out, as she gave a cheeky grin to Dakota. She had a date tonight. Trish walked towards me, giving me a small grin. She was wearing a leather jacket that hugged her shoulders tightly, a white top and dark ripped jeans. She looked good.

"Checking me out I see." I blinked and looked down at her. She was handing out the keys to the motorcycle again.

"Just enjoying the view." I replied, giving her a smirk back.

"How's the view look?" She answered as she grabbed the helmet off the motorcycle.

"Hot as always." I stated back.

She gave me a look I couldn't quite understand and then looked me up and down.

"You don't look bad yourself."

I grinned and looked down at what I was wearing. Jeans, a black t-shirt and leather jacket.

"Leather jackets are a favorite among our crew, especially Dakota and Thayer. You're going to fit in.

"I've always liked leather jackets." I said as I swung my leg over the motorcycle and she got on.

She directed me to head up towards the Northern Docks. The whole time I was much aware of Trish's hands around me. Her grip wasn't tight on me but she was leaning on my back, making it warm since it was cool night. She re-adjusted her hands a few times, moving them lower on my stomach and holding on more tightly.

We arrived at the Northern Docks in no time and she pointed to a parking spot in the corner. Kind of hidden in the corner. There were about five other expensive cars on the parking lot. I could see outlines of people in the tinted windows, as I parked Jacob's motorcycle in the spot Trish had pointed out.

"Should we be worried that they're other people here? It is a drug shipment after all." I questioned as I cut the engine and she took her helmet off.

"They're apart of other gangs getting something for who they work for. They're no undercover cops here."

I swallowed at her last sentence.

"How do you know?"

"I recognize the cars of a few other crews. E.S.M." She pointed to an dark red Ferrari. " Monsters." She gestured to an Aston Martin a few spots down. " Mobsters." She nodded her head at a silver Bugatti.

"Sweet rides. How come you don't have a car of your own?" I spoke as I casually leaned back on the seat of the bike.

"We're all going to have ones. The boys wanted theirs first so that's what we did. Dakota does want one but she seems to spend most of her portion of shipment money on clothes and makeup."

"Typical girl."

Trish rolled her eyes at my statement. "You wouldn't be saying that if you saw her in action."

"I will be soon. Comps this weekend right?"

Trish nodded her head seriously, eyes hardening. Deciding to change the topic I spoke again.

"Where's the rest of the crew tonight?"

Her eyes soften a bit at the mention of her friends but still with a tint of hardness to them.

"Thayer and Theo are having guy time. The Twins are a few towns away, checking out street races and might be racing." She grimaced. " Hopefully winning a car or two for us."

"Am I going to see one of those some day?"

Her eyes flicked to me as she took a blunt and lighter out of her pocket.