"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

Start from the beginning

"Watch it." Ross warned.

Riker smirked more, "It'll be posted real soon if you don't stop."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have time for this." I said before picking the shirt off the ground. "I'm leaving." I said as I folded the shirt and put it back. "Quite literally, fuck off." I forcefully smiled before walking passed them.

It didn't take long for one of them to grab me. That person was Ross. "Don't be such a bitch." He warned as he shoved me to the ground.

I growled lowly and tried getting up quickly before my boss saw me, but Ross placed his foot on my hip. I hissed softly. "Get off!"

"Evan! This is no time for lying around! Get back to work!" Lenny spoke from a distance. I miss the old boss; Jake. He's Erika's older brother and he was such a sweetheart, but now I'm stuck with Lenny and he is an asshole.

"I'm actually leaving!" I shouted back. Ross finally took a hint and got off. I was quick to stand on my feet and glare at the three boys to my right before Lenny came over.

"You can't leave if you're helping a customer." He warned and then smiled at the three boys.

"They aren't customers." I spoke flatly. Honestly, these boys did not belong in here. They looked utterly out of place while standing in a Hot Topic, dressed in more bright and lively color that was without a doubt expensive. "They're just... old.. friends." I said the last bit of my sentence with gritted teeth.

"Nonsense. A customer is a customer and you will help them before leaving." Lenny told me before bidding a farewell to the boys with a nod and waking away.

I growled and then sighed before facing them again. "What do you guys want?"

"You work here?" Riker raised a brow.

"Yeah, but at this rate, not much longer." I sighed in a defeated manner. I swear Lenny is seconds away from firing me. "Why am I telling you this?" I asked aloud. "What do you guys want?" I asked.

After asking, I noticed Ross just staring me down. His eyes reminded me of Devon. Same shade of brown. "You know, we could post that picture. I'm sure your boss would love to see it." Rocky commented.

I think at this point I had had enough. I turned to look at the other two tall boys. Rocky and Riker seemed to be the same height, Riker was just a bit more on the lanky side. I looked up at them and at this moment, cursed myself for being the height I am. "Go the fuck ahead and see what happens." I growled at them. I walked around to the checkout counter and clocked out, only to notice them still behind me. "What?" I asked them as I took the lanyard of my neck and placed it in the draw with the others.

"Can't believe you work here." Ross said with a shrurg.

"Why?" I asked in unison with Riker. I glared at him as he continued, "Pathetic, creepy bitch working at a pathetic, creepy store. Makes sense." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, this has been truly awful." I stated as I walked back out from the counter. "I hope your day is miserable." I told them and headed out, but not before grabbing my skate board. Seth gave me his old one seeing as mine seemed to have magical disappeared. In reality, Ross still held it captive. I walked out and was relieved to know the boys weren't following me. It was honestly weird to see how mature they were all starting to look, despite them still acting completely immature. Ross was a bit taller. With that said, all three boys have always been taller than me. His hair was a bit longer and more messy-looking, as if he couldn't be bothered to brush it fully, but he made it look good. Even I can admit that. Rocky was definitely taller than when I last saw them. As was Riker, except Riker had a bit of an inch over Rocky, he always has, but I can only base that mostly off of his hair. Rocky's brown hair was about shoulder length now, split down the middle, and he had some stubble on his face. Riker stayed clean shaven and his hair looked a bit longer. For someone who bullies me for dressing in the alternative/emo scene, he had quite the emo hair. Except it was much brighter in comparison, seeing as it was a bright blonde. His hair was still short, but the majority of the length stayed in front of his face. As I continued thinking about those assholes, I skated home. Yet again, none of my brothers decided to pick me up. Michael was still working on set last I checked and all my other brothers seem to be giving me the cold shoulder and I can't understand why.