Chapter 32(Final)

____Angelo

I stood at the bottom of those steps before walking around. I kind of have an idea who's down here but then I might be wrong. I took a few steps to the kitchen. It was pitch black and I could barely see. The archway into the kitchen was covered in glass. Not wanting to get glass in my foot I stopped there and looked around. The back window was busted out, china glass spread around every corner.

I turned away from the archway and walked a different way. The suspense right now is ridiculous. I don't know what's going to happen in a matter of a minute. Silence filled the rooms. Most glass shattered in the back of the house. I ran to the other side of the house. Sliding through the thin halls and coming in contact with Melanie, Valentino, and Vladimir.

Melanie's eyes beamed at me when I reached the end. "Where is Adannaya?" She yelled and shoved me backwards.

"Chill out. She's upstairs with Lady." I held my hands up.

"You fucking liar!" I looked behind her at the two men. They just stood there silent. Eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. Melanie pushed past me.

"What the fuck is up with her? And why did y'all break the hell in?" I questioned pulling up my pants.

"Don't worry about it play boy." Vladimir spoke.

"You ruined the goddamn plan Angelo. You were not suppose to bring her here until tomorrow." Valentino interrupted.

"Did you tell her anything?" Vladimir asked firmly. I debated on if I should tell them. She was going to find out anyway. So why does it matter if I told?

"Yea I told." I stated. Valentino shoved me backwards into the living room. I tripped over my feet but never fell. "Don't put your fucking hands on me motherfucker. And why does it matter if I told. Adannaya is not dumb she would've figured it out."

"That is besides the point bro!" Vladimir yelled. I clenched my jaw at his reaction. "Where are they?" He tried to get past me.

"Don't you worry about it! You just keep your ass right here!" I pointed at the floor. I looked around the room. Clearing the area of any glass. I seen Adannaya at the bottom of the steps with Melanie. Her eyes were filled with tears and fear.

My heart drop to the lowest. She was scared and I could tell. "Its okay." I mouthed. She just bit down on her lip.

"Yo Vladimir its not that big of a deal." Valentino grabbed the top of Vladimir's shoulder. He shook his hand off.

"Get the fuck off me. This is a big deal! Angelo didn't go along with the fucking plan." He stepped closer to me and yelled in my face. I just stood there resiting the urge to swing.

I don't want Adannaya to see me fight his ass. Valentino pushed past him. "Ignore his ass."

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm not going to feed into his bullshit."

"Bullshit Angelo seriously!? You're the one that called me to help you with this shit! Just so you can get a goddamn women and a bratty ass child!"

I was calm for a split second until those words left his mouth: A bratty ass child. I snapped rule number one. Never talk about my baby. I went to swing and Valentino pushed me back.

"Don't do it Angelo! Not in front of the girls." He tried to hold me back.

"I don't fucking care!" I used all my upper body strength and moved Valentino's big ass to the side. "You can talk shit about me, but you will not talk about my child!"

"Fuck you and that child!" He let out a ball of saliva towards me. Looking at Vladimir's face right now was sending me over the edge.

"Angelo look at me." Small cold hands grabbed my arm. "He's not worth it." I looked down at Adannaya.