Chapter 29

_________Adannaya

He flashed that gorgeous smile of his. "Angelo, Angelo Bates." I rubbed my thighs. "How have you been?" Angelo smiled holding his chin.

"I've been wonderful Akilah." The sound of my name rolling off his tongue sent back unwanted memories. "I'm glad you decided to show. And emptying the place was a very smart idea. I didn't know you had connections like this." He put his hands in his pockets.

"Well a lot has changed over the past year." I nodded my head. I smiled to cover up how nervous I really was.

"I've noticed." Angelo stepped closer. "I would've found you and the baby sooner baby girl. But you changed your name." Angelo leaned his face closer to mine. "Why did you do that baby girl?"

He trailed his finger along my jawline. I will admit his firm stature and mysterious look is sexy as hell. But sometimes something just doesn't click with him. Trust me I know how sweet Angelo can be, but also terrifying. I never know what he's going to do when I'm around him. It's either laughing or fighting. There is no in between.

"Answer me baby girl or this little visit isn't gonna end well." His eyebrows turned. I gazed in his eyes. He wasn't serious no where near it.

I sighed. "Why do you think I changed my name asshole?" I stood up from the stool. Sometimes you have to show a different side.

"Woah woah!" Angelo threw his hands up. "You might want to calm that attitude down a little baby." His face went sour.

"Nah I'm straight. I think I'll keep my attitude." I placed my arms across my chest. Angelo's eyes traveled to my breast and he licked his lips. "Excuse you my eyes are up here pervert." I scolded.

"Well you perked them up how could I not stare." He grinned showing his teeth.

"Shut up and lets get this over with. Where is Lady?!"

"That dress really compliments your figure. Your wide hips, high rounded breast, slim waist-"

"Can't you not undress me with your eyes!" I grew frustrated. "Where is Lady?" I asked again. Angelo continued to stare at my body.

"I never noticed how long your legs are. They are really long." He smiled admiring my legs. I was uncomfortable and he knew it. I rolled my eyes.

"Angelo!" I yelled holding my fist at my sides. "Where. Is. Lady?"

I watched his jaw clench. His breathing became unsteady and his eyes became dark. Angelo lifted his head up still studying my body. His pupils were dilated.

"Don't you ever yell at me, do you hear me!"

Flashback

"Here you go with that bullshit Akilah. Get out of my face." He pushed me to the side and walked around to the other side of the car.

"Bullshit? Seriously? You let one of your little bitches yell at Adanna! How is that bullshit?" I stood in front of him.

"I didn't let her! I turned my head for five seconds because I was on the phone with your ass!" He pointed the finger at me.

"That's no excuse Angelo. None what so ever!"

"How the fuck was I suppose to know she was going to yell at Adanna. Correction I didn't!"

"Did you say anything to that bitch? Huh did you? Apparently you didn't!" I yelled louder.

"Are you done?" He rolled his eyes and leaned against the car.