Chapter 9

_______Adannaya

It's been about a week since we had the internship meeting. Baby got accepted with Martial Lee Designs. And lucky me got accepted into Flowers Fashion working beside the sexy intern. Spenser Steward, but I'm not worried about him. Me and Vladimir have been talking non-stop and yesterday he asked me out on a date. I will admit I hesitated on the idea, but Melanie's ass was beside me.

She snatched the phone away from me. And her exact words were: Don't worry she'll be there at 8 o'clock. And I'll make sure she wears no clothes. So make sure your ass is ready too. Tell you the truth it was embarrassing as hell. But if it wasn't for her I might have said no. So in return I thank Melanie.

Currently it is 3:23 and I haven't done anything. I've been playing with Lady since 9. My hair isn't done and I have no outfit picked out. That's usually Melanie's job.

"Mommy guess what I seen?" Lady climbed in my lap and mushed my cheeks together. She was smiling really big showing her dimples. I removed her hands from my cheeks.

"What did you see?"

"A purple duck on TV! Can I get it please?" She kept smiling and pulled at the end of her curls.

"Don't you already have a purple duck?" Lady looked in a different direction. Then she nodded, "yes I have one. Wanna see?" She hopped off my lap and ran into her room. When she reached her room Melanie walked in.

"What are you doing lazy ass?" She closed the door and crossed her arms.

"Damn I don't get a hello. You did just walk into my house." I stood up from the floor.

"Hello, but why are you just sitting there?" She threw her purse on the loveseat before sitting beside me.

"I'm spending quality time with Lady. She's trying to get me to buy her another duck." I leaned back against the pillows. Lady came running in the living room with a purple duck. She hopped in my lap and I picked up the duck. "If you already have a purple duck why do you need another one?"

"Because the one I want is a ninja! And she can beat up the mean ducks." She balled up her fist. Me and Melanie laughed her. I think my three year old is a fighter already. She hopped off my lap.

"Auny Melly can you get me the duck?" She smiled really big and once she heard the word yes it was a done deal. Lady performed her happy dance before leaving the room. I looked over at Melanie and shook my head.

"Don't look at me like that. The girl wants the duck." She shrugged her shoulders. "Anyway what are you wearing tonight?"

"Hell I don't know I haven't even looked."

"Have you lost your damn mind? If your going out with his FINE ass you have to be prepared. And by the looks of it were going nowhere with this." She stood up and walked to the back. Well excuse me for not knowing what to wear. She knows that she always picks out my clothes when I go on dates. So of course I'm going to be a little lost. That's why I didn't move because I knew she would be over.

I walked in my room looking for Melanie. She wasn't in there. I went in Lady's room and Melanie was putting on her shoes. "Melanie what are you doing?" I stood in the door way.

"Well you need an outfit for tonight. And I know damn well you have nothing in that closet." She laced up Lady's shoe then stood up. Lady held onto Melanie's hand. "So get your ass up were going shopping. Oh and don't bring any money because your cheap ass ain't spending any money. I sighed and followed behind them.

________

Melanie has been dragging me from store to store. And the only ones that seem to be enjoying it is her and Lady. I won't complain too much because of the things I was able to receive. So far I have a pair of black stilettos and a leather jacket. I have no idea what outfit she's trying to put together, but I pray it's cute. Sometimes her shit is, I don't even know.

"Quit talking shit in your head Adannaya!" Melanie yelled at me while she picked a pair of pants. She held it up to my waist.

"I wasn't talking shit Melanie!" I pushed the pair of pants away.

"Yes you were don't act like I don't know. I know I felt it." She sent me a smirk and walked away. I grabbed Lady's hand and followed her.

"Well excuse me." I threw up my hand. We walked around the jean rack. Melanie picked up a pair of jeans and started smiling. "Melanie why you smiling like that?" I started laughing. She shot her head up and looked toward the shirts. She strutted all the way there.

"Adannaya hurry and try this on!" She threw the clothes at me. I caught them and they followed me to the dressing room.

While I was in the dressing room Melanie yelled at me from the other side. "Hurry up it's just jeans and a shirt. Try on the jacket with it!" I slid on the pants and the shirt followed I will admit. This was a pretty sexy outfit. The jeans have little rips on them, this shirt flares out at the bottom, and it's white. I put on the jacket and heels then walked out.

"Damn I'm good! I should've went to school for fashion!" Melanie applauded herself. She stood up and examined the outfit. "Only thing left is your hair. We've got to tame that mane."

_________

Vote, Comment

**Princessbug