Chapter 12

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the mistakes.

_____Flashback (Akilah and Angelo)

10:30pm

"Where the hell were you?" I yelled as Angelo walked through the door. He sat his keys on the coffee table, and continued to ignore my question. I traced his footsteps. He walked into the kitchen and searched through the fridge.

"I know you fucking hear me!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Akilah what do you want?" He pushed past me causing me to stumble. I caught myself. I swear I want to kill his ass.

"You know exactly what I want. Where the hell where you?" I stood over him while he sat on the couch. He turned on the TV. Angelo faced me before answering. He stood to his full height. He cleared his throat sliding his hands into his pockets.

"I was with my cousin. You know her." He licked his lips.

I cracked a laugh. "You have to be kidding me. Are you serious?! That is the excuse everybody uses."

"Are you acussing me of cheating." Angelo questioned me.

"Hell yea! You left the house at 7 this morning and your just now getting home. What does that look like?" I threw up my hands. I pushed past him and walked to the other side of the room. I leaned against the desk.

"It looks like I went to work." He walked over towards me. I watched his eyes start to darken.

"Are you in the mood to fucking lie today? Because that's what it sounds like." I pushed myself off the desk. I sized him up even though he stood at 6'4. It didn't stop me. His breathing became unsteady. I was pissing him off no doubt about it. And I could care less.

"Are you calling me a liar?" His fist and jaws clenched and unclenched in unison.

"Well..." I pretended to think about it. "Since you put it that way. I think I am calling you a liar, a fIlthy fucking liar!"

He slammed his fist against the desk behind me. I think he was hoping I jumped, but I didn't. I stayed in my spot not moving an inch. "Don't you call me a damn liar! I'm not the one that cheats Akilah!" Angelo pointed at me.

"Don't change it around. I was talking about you, not me! I'm not the one staying out all day running the streets! You are." I yelled up at him. "Now who the hell were you with Angelo? I swear if it was that bitch Stefanie-"

"Your going to do what?" He interrupted me. He hovered over me our feet touching.

"I'm going to kick your ass then go after that walking STD!"

"Your not going to do shit Akilah. So just sit your ass down somewhere." He walked away towards the kitchen. I followed behind him stomping my feet like a two yea old. I'm tired of his pathetic ass. Walking around thinking he can do anything without me saying something. He knows I'm going to speak up. I have a big ass mouth.

But he still does that dumb shit he does. I heard him chuckle under his breath. "Why are you laughing?" I questioned knowing he's going to say something dumb.

"I was just thinking. You said you would kick Stefanie's ass right?" He turned around smiling from ear to ear. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Well I hope you know she would kick your ass. Her light skin ass would work you." He busted out laughing. As did I.

Might seem crazy, but I am fucking crazy he has no idea. He has never seen me fight so how would he know. "Why are you sticking up for her? And just because she light skin don't mean her ass won't get beat up."