Chapter 28

______Adannaya

"Is it weird that I'm slightly excited right now?" I rubbed my sweaty palms on my lap.

"You are not excited." Vladimir grabbed my hands. "Your rubbing your hands on your thighs like a crazy person." He moved my hands from my thighs. Vladimir's strong ones massaged my fingers to calm me down.

I'll admit I did lie about being excited. The tension in this car right now is just too thick. I had to say something. I have my current boyfriend sitting in a car with my old fuck buddy. And remind you earlier today I was swapping spit with his ass. And Spenser, well he's just a friend. He's just here for support.

"What's today's date Naya?" Melanie questioned. She was sitting on the left side of me staring out the window. I shrugged my shoulders even though she wasn't paying attention.

"I don't know May something." I leaned my head on Vladimir's shoulder, and traced the veins in his hand.

"Naya keep thinking." Melanie turned from the window and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. I continued to think what today's date was. Yesterday was the 21st I think. I bit on my nails.

"Is it the 22nd?" Melanie smiled and nodded her head.

"Yup it sure is. May the 22nd one day before..." She pushed me to an answer. One day until... Oh shit!

"Melanie! Tomorrow is Lady's birthday!" I sat up and let go of Vladimir's hand. "Tomorrow is Lady's birthday holy shit! How could I forget?"

"You've been worked up for the past week or so that's why you forgot. Tell you the truth I forgot myself." Melanie twisted herself to a different position. 

"What made you think about it?" She shrugged her shoulders up and down.

"I don't know it just popped in my head." She tugged a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What time are we suppose to be there?" Spenser asked. He was sitting up front with Valentino, who currently had a sour look on his face. Ever since we got back to the house he's been in a hateful ass mood. Only because all my attention isn't on him. Crybaby ass.

"The owner should be closing the place down now." Vladimir looked at his phone. "It's 11:58." He licked his lower lip and continued to look at his phone.

I stuck my fingers onto my scalp and began to massage. I'm really getting nervous. Vladimir's rough hands grabbed me and pulled me close. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his full torso. He rubbed my back up and down. I looked up at the mirror. Valentino was looking at us. He scrunched his eyebrows before looking away and stopping the car.

"We're here." He turned around and I let go of Vladimir.

"Alright people game time!" Melanie clapped her hands together. "Does everybody know what they are doing?" She pointed at everyone in the car. They all nodded except for me. I sat there still holding onto Vladimir. Melanie looked over at me. "Lets go Naya we need to have a quick talk."

I slid out of the car with Melanie. We stood in front of the brick building. "I know your nervous and scared, but you need to quit that shit. We're in a serious situation right now and your acting like you've never been around this man."

"I haven't seen him in almost a year. Who knows how he is now." I rubbed my arms. "He might be more violent. We don't know how he's going to act."

"We'll just have to take a chance and see. Now buck the fuck up and get tough. You got this." Melanie smiled sliding her hands in her pockets.

"Thanks Melanie now hurry up and leave. He's watching us." I whispered. Her eyes grew twice their normal size.

"Wait what!" I shushed her and put a finger over her lips.

"Just go." I whispered and pushed her back to the car. I watched her get into the car before turning towards the building. Dammit, dammit! I opened the door to the club and stepped inside. The shot of cool air sent chills down my spine. I rubbed my arms to warm them up a little.

I'm so scared right now I think I'm going to shit bricks. I don't know what's going on through my head right now. I stood around for a second waiting for the owner to let me know they were in the building. "Ma'am your friends are in the building. If you need anything only thing you have to do is tap on the bar." The owner stated stepping from behind the bar.

I nodded. "Thanks." I flashed a smile. He walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Good luck." Leaving me with that he walked out the door.

I sat at the bar for five minutes just singing to myself. Just singing random tunes or songs that I knew. A draft of cold air came through the door. Lights and the sound of cars sounded throughout the almost empty building. A slightly slim but bold figure stood in front of the cracked door. My stomach instantly dropped to the lowest point.

"Hello little baby." His smile shined under the light. I couldn't see him just the brightness of his teeth. He walked forward under the light of the dance floor.

His pale but slightly red skin was covered. Covered with tattoos on his arms, shoulders, and other places that aren't visible. His hair had turned back to it's dirty blonde from the bleached blonde. His eyes were blue and bright. He had pulled off the bad boy stamina very well. Dark colored jeans that hung low on his hips, the fliest pairs of shoes, and loose fitted shirts. 

He paced towards me with his hands in his pockets. His smile was mesmerizing and dreamy. But also a trap that I fell for every time. I stood up from the bar stool. I pulled my dress down to cover my exposed thighs. He licked his lips and stopped right, in front, of me!

___________________-