Chapter 27

I was in the mood to write tonight. I feel great two updates in one night. Vote, comment, you know what to do. Btw it's unedited.

PrincessBug

_______Adannaya

"Adannaya are you going back to him?!"  Melanie yelled at me from the backseat. I turned my head towards the window. I didn't want to face her. And of course I would go back to him. If that's what it take for Lady to see me again and for me to see her. Sometimes you have to take chances.

"Adannaya King fucking answer me!" I groaned and turned around. I stared her in the eyes. Her face was blood shot red, her fist were white from clenching them so hard.

"I might go back with him. I want my child Melanie and if I have to go back with him I will!" Valentino pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Akilah that isn't a good idea." He mentioned.

"I don't care I want to see my child!"

"You can see Lady without ending up going with him. Think about this for a second Adannya. What happened when you were with him?" Melanie questioned. "What happened?" I sat there with my arms crossed. I don't have time to listen to her fucking ranting.

"I'll tell you what happened. He called himself putting his damn hands on you! And after y'all fought for a good twenty minutes, you would escape to mine or Valentino's house. And he knows exactly where you went every time Adannaya!" Melanie yelled.

She was exactly right. I ran but I always came back. No matter where I went I couldn't escape without fighting him. I couldn't go to my mother's because he would sweet talk her and she would make me go back to him. I couldn't stay with Melanie for long and  not Valentino's. His best friend's house.

"He hunted you down like a piece of meat! But I will admit Naya." She looked down at her hands. "You were away from him for a good while. When you had Lady and made the right decision to move to another state. And I'm proud of you for that. But right now- right now this is a serious situation!"

"Adanna Nyarai is on the line right now. There's no time to make mistakes. We're going to get his right without anybody getting hurt or you disappearing on us." Melanie finished her rant and stared at the side of my face. Valentino started to laugh silently on the other side.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I can't believe Melanie, Melanie Rogers said that we were doing this without anybody getting hurt. That's a first." He laughed holding his stomach. I cracked a smile and started laughing with him.

"I can be non violent sometimes." She sat back in the seat. "Enough laughing we have things to do and places to be."

______

"It's 10 o'clock right now. Are you going to start getting ready?" Vladimir laid on the couch with me. We got back to the house about thirty minutes ago. I had called Vladimir and Spenser and told them to meet me at my apartment. There's a thick layer of tension in the room right now.

Vladimir and Valentino have been eyeballing each other since we got here. I looked up at Vladimir and he was doing is at that exact moment. "Hey quit that shit." I pulled his face towards me.

"What he was staring at me." Vladimir shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't care."

"Come Adannaya we have to get dressed." Melanie got up from the chair and walked over to the couch where I was. "We will be back fellas. Please don't try to kill each other." Melanie grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. "So your suppose to be wearing some white dress?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah it's in the back of my closet beside the white sweater." I massaged my scalp. Melanie grabbed the dress out of the closet and sat it on the bed. I took my fingers from my head and ran them across the dress. "I wore this dress the last time me and him went out to the club."

"Maybe that's why he wants you to wear it." She scrambled through the closet.

"That's exactly why he wants me to wear it. He wants to regain the memories." I picked up the dress and examined it.

"Well he sure will remember tonight." Melanie turned around and smiled. She held a pair of white and silver heels in her hands.

"Melanie those are really tall."

"I don't care. One you bought them, and two just in case you need to bash his head in you can use these." She sat them on the bed with the dress. "No necklace just in case his crazy ass reaches for it. Then he might choke your ass, and we can't have that." I nodded my head.

"You need to change your clothes. So get something out of the closet and I'm going to go get in the shower." I picked up my dress.

"Girl you know I was going to get some shit out of your closet anyway." She stuck out her lips and began to go through my things.

I walked in my bathroom and shut the door. But first I peaked my head in the living room to see what the guys were doing. They were all sprawled out in the room watching tv. Two on the couches and one on the floor. I sat my stuff down on the sink and turned on the shower. I waited for it to warm up before stepping in.

I let the warm water run down my back. What exactly is going to happen tonight? I don't know if I'm scared or nervous. Maybe a little of both. Or I could be pissed as fuck. I seriously want to beat the shit out of him when I see him.

I could see him tall skinny ass standing right in front of me. Covered in tattoos to pull off the bad boy vibe. I just want to stand in front of him and call him every name in the damn book. I washed my body off and stepped out.

The bathroom was misty and slightly warm. I lathered some coconut oil in my hair to soften it and slicked down my edges. A bit of mascara and dark lipstick. Cat eyes and small heart stud earrings. I slipped the dress on and walked out the bathroom for Melanie to zip me up.

"Melanie." I walked in the room . She immediately grabbed the zipper and pulled it up. "I'm feeling the all black look Stacks." I smiled.

"Well thank you. I can still look cute and be serious." She pulled her hair into the bun. I sat at the edge of my bed and put on some lotion, and my heels. I stood up and adjusted my balance. "Are you ready?" I questioned.

"Are you ready?'

"I guess we're good to go then." We walked out of the room and into the living room. The guys sat up from the positions and look at the both of us.

"Y'all look great." Spenser complimented us.

"Thanks Spenser, but if it was my choice I wouldn't be wearing this." I adjusted my weight on the heels. His face softened and everybody got quite. "We can't be Debbie Downers right now. We have to be concentrated and ready. We can't mess this up."

"Does everybody know what they are doing?" Melanie questioned. They all nodded their head.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting in trouble by my mother and her girlfriend." Valentino whispered to Spenser. Lets just say he's not a good whisperer.

"Shut the hell up dumbass!" Melanie walked past him and smacked him in the head. He grabbed his head and leaned down.

"If you weren't a girl I would fight you right now." He stood up from the couch.

"Yeah, yeah just bring your ass on." She opened the door and we all exited call and together. Well everybody except me my heart was beating out of my chest. "Calm down Naya its going to be okay. Nobody is going to get hurt unless he pops the fuck off. Other than that its going to go smooth as butter."

"I just don't know what's going to happen Stacks."

"Nothing too serious. So calm down we have a baby to rescue."

___________