Chapter 15

______Melanie

"Is she going to be late?" Vladimir questioned from the living room. I was busy in my room pinning my hair up. I pulled it back into a curly bun with curly side burns. I even left my bangs out to add some spunk. I got my sexy dress on for tonight. This bad boy only comes out the closet when we go to clubs. When you go to bars you wear whatever. Leggings, t-shirt, you know simple clothes.

Now when you go to clubs it a whole different story. You try to wear the best damn outfit. It's competion in the fucking club. Somebody is always trying to dress better than that bitch across the floor. But I'm not worried about that.

This dress though is a man magnet all the way. Baby blue, tight in all the right places, and cut out the sides to show some skin.

"Dammit Melanie hurry up! I want to be there when Adannaya gets there." Vladimir yelled from the living room. I slid on my pumps then exited my room.

"Man chill out we are not going to be late." I grabbed my keys off the coffee table. I went to walk out the door but stopped. I turned around to face Vladimir. "Since we're here let me tell you something."

He slid his hands in his pockets and sucked in some air. "Do I need to sit down for this?" He pointed towards the couch.

"No because first of all we're leaving. We can walk and talk." I opened the front door then stepped out and he followed. I locked the door and proceeded with the conversation. "I'm just going to make this simple. Don't try to fuck with Adannaya because I will hurt you. BAD!" I stared him straight in his eyes.

His brown eyes grew large. He stood there by the car with his hands in his pockets. Vladimir was silent for a second. "I promise I'm not." He stood up straight and licked his bottom lip.

"Good!" I opened the car door and threw my wallet in the glove department. "Now get your ass in the car. At first you was rushing my ass, now you want to fucking stand outside the car." I sat in the front seat and started the engine. Vladimir followed and sat on tge passenger's side and buckled himself in. A step I totally forgot to do.

After I buckled my seat belt. I put the gear in reverse. I looked in all my mirrors checking the dark street before backing out. I sped down the street and stopped at the red light. I looked over to my left to see the blue car that pulled up beside us. In the process I glanced in Vladimir's direction. His jaws were clenched together. I lifted my foot off the break and let my car roll. The light turned green and I took off. The ride was silent for about five minutes until I spoke up.

"What are you thinking about over there?" I adjusted in my seat shifting my hands on the steering wheel.

"I'm not thinking about anything. I'm just watching the street." A breath of air realeased from his mouth.

"Don't lie to me I know that your over there thinking." I looked in his direction. He looked at me like I was crazy. Eyes all big, etebrows arched, and mouth open. I tried not to cracked a laugh, but I failed at the attempt.
"I'm fucking watching you dude. Your jaws are clenched which means your thinking." I glanced over.

"How do you know that?" He seemed surprised and I laughed at his reaction.

"Adannaya, your girl, is my best friend. So of course shes going to tell me some things about you." I stopped at a stop sign.

"Who tells that though?" He started laughing and I shrugged my shoulders.

"She thinks it's cute. Anything she finds cute about me she tells me." A sight blush came across his face. "So are you going to tell me what's on your mind? I promise not to tell Naya."