Chapter 22

I feel like this chapter is a little short. I don't know maybe its just me.

COMMENT, VOTE, hell I don't care you know what to do. Btw I would really like to know how y'all feel about the chapters. So if you don't mind leave a comment i'd appreciate it. :)

PrincessBug

_____Adanna's Father

Currently at the moment me and Lady are sitting in the living room doing literally nothing. I'm tired with puffy eyes and so is Lady. She stayed up all night crying for Adannaya. I don't blame her. I know that she misses her mother. Hell she spoiled her rotten. And surprisingly that was only the second time she has done that.

I expected her to cry herself to sleep every night, but she's doing better than I thought. But little does my baby know she will she Adannaya sooner than later.

 Lady sat on the floor playing with the braids I put in her hair. She tugged at the beads at the ends yanking one out in the process. Her jaw dropped staring at the pink bead. Her green eyes looked up at me and started to water. My expression changed completely. She stood at my legs holding the bead in her hand.

"I broke it." She sobbed. Lady's lip stuck out while her hand rubbed her head. I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"Daddy can fix it. Calm down." I spoke soft rubbing my hand on her back in circles. She laid her head on my chest.

"But I broke it." She cried harder shedding tears for days.

"Calm down Munchkin it can be fixed. We'll just get another bead if it broke." I rubbed her back for a good three minutes until she calmed down.  "Can daddy see the bead?" I asked. She nodded her head and held her hand out with the bead. "It's not broken Munchkin. It can be fixed see." I showed her the bead.

"Can you fix it now?" She wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Yea lets just get a rubber band from your room." She hopped off my lap and I followed her in the room.

I'm in love with this little girl. My heart was torn into pieces when  Adannaya took her away from me. It came without any warning. Nine months ago I came home to Adanna's room empty. I blew up her phone for 4days straight. I didn't get a hold of her. And the fact is I didn't want to speak to her I wanted to speak with my daughter. I didn't give a damn about what she accused me of. My baby was gone. My baby girl, my life was taken away in just a matter of hours.

I made a promise to myself to find my child and I did. But I'm not happy just yet. Right now I know that Adannaya is out searching for Adanna any good mother would search for their child. Am I right? This is all part of the plan my daughter up from her grandmother's house, drive only a couple of cities away to my other house, and wait for Adannaya.  Exactly three days from now she will be on her way here. And I'll be waiting. Well sort of.

"Daddy I wanna go outside and play ball." Lady held up a soccer ball. I nodded my head while pushing the last bead in her hair.

"We can play outside, but what do you take with you?" I questioned. She held her stare for a minute through the mirror.

"I know. Wait right here." He little feet ran out of the room. I heard the fridge open then close. She came back with two bottles in her arms. "You get water first." She smiled handing me a bottle. I happily accepted.

"Well thank you, you little puff ball."

"I'm not a pluff ball you are." She laughed pointing to me. I began to laughed right after her.

"I have good news Munchkin. Do you want to know?" I asked.

"What is it Daddy?" Adanna questioned holding my hand.