Chapter 20

Unedited

Flashback (Akilah and Angelo)

"Where do you think your going Akilah!?" He yelled while following me down the steps.

"I'm leaving, don't worry about where I'm going!" I rolled the suitcase across the floor and sat it at the front door

"You are not leaving!" He grabbed my forearm and dug his nails into my skin.

"You piece of shit!" I pulled from his grip and walked back upstairs. I pulled another bag from up under the bed. His heavy footsteps followed me into the room. I ignored his presence and continued packing.

"Why are you leaving anyway Akilah? I haven't done shit!" He threw his hands up. His eyes were big along with his eyebrows raised.

"Exactly my fucking point you haven't done shit!" I threw a pair of shoes into the bag. "I can't get you to do a fucking thing. And on top of that you always somewhere with some other bitch!" I turned around. "Oh excuse me with other women." I threw up air quotes.

"Your always trying to say I'm out doing something with other women." He shut the bedroom door.

"You do the same damn thing so shut the fuck up!" I pushed past him with the bag. He grabbed the bag from my hand and threw it across the room. "What the hell Angelo!?"

"You are not leaving me I refuse to let you leave me!" He pushed me against the wall and hovered over me.

"And why is that?" I got closer in his face.

"Because you can't leave me here alone, by myself. I wouldn't know what to do." He placed his head on the wall behind me. I stared at him with my hands pinned down underneath his. What the hell is wrong with him. Angelo is a grown ass man and he can't live without me?

"So what your saying is-" I shifted under him."You are a twenty year old man and you can't take care of your own damn self?" I questioned. He lifted his head off the wall and looked me in my eyes.

"That is not what I'm trying to say Akilah." He shook his head.

"Well that is what pretty much came out of your punk ass mouth! You fucking coward!" He let go of my hands and took a step back.

"Don't you ever say that I'm a punk or a coward ever again! Do you hear me!" He yelled.

"Nobody's afraid of your punk ass! What are you going to do fucking smack me?" I bucked up to him.

"I might if you keep testing my patience."

"Get out of my face Angelo! Shit!" I pushed past him and grabbed my bag. I opened the bedroom door and threw it at the bottom of the steps. If I was to carry it down them steps it would slow me down. I jogged down the steps and picked up my bag from the bottom.

I dragged it to the door but stop. Objects flew by my head shattering against the wooden door. I turned around to a red faced Angelo. "I said you are not leaving me." His fist were balled up by his side. I shook my head and turned to walk out the door. A burning sensation began on my ear. I placed my fingers to my ear. A warm liquid landed on my fingers.

"What the hell is your problem!" I picked up a book off the end table and threw it at him. It bounced off his chest and instantly he charged after me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and threw me onto the cold floor. "Punk ass coward!" He went to kick me. I rolled over on my bacm and he missed.

"I told you not to call me that!" He walked towards me. Veins popped out of his arms and neck.

"Well thats exactly what you are!" I yelled from the floor then spit in his direction. It landed in the bottom of his pants leg. He looked down at the saliva on his clothes. I stood up from the floor.

"What-the-fuck!" He pushed me with every word that spilled from his mouth.

"Don't push me." I spoke soft to calm the mood. My phone went off in my back pocket. I pulled it out and read the id.

"Don't answer it!" Angelo demanded. I looked at him then slid the icon over.

"Hey Valentino what's up- I'll be there in a minute." I hung up the phone. Angelo snatched the phone out of my hand then threw it across.

"Your not going anywhere with him."

"Watch me!" I turned around and walked out the house leaving the bag.

_______

Omg!! What just happened? How many of y'all remember Valentino? Of you do let me know what y'all think. Put that in the comments. Why was he in Akilah and Angelo's flashback? Does he have something to do with the book?

__PrincessBug