Chapter 4

Adannaya

I stepped out of the shower dripping wet. The cool air sent chills down my spine making me shiver. I dried myself off with a towel, covered myself with Japenesse cherry blossom lotion, and matching perfume. Picking up my toothbrush I brushed me teeth.

Being out for the first time in months I have to look good. You never know who you might see. I walked into my room and looked through my closet. I really need to go shopping. Literally I have two dresses and maybe three pairs of heels. Not much to chose from, but enough to make it work. One dress sat in the back folded up. I pulled it out admiring the long lost dress. Last time I wore this dress I was with my ex.

I stepped into the cris crossed strapped white dress. It accented every single curve on my body. The diamonds rolled up my hips to my breast. Damn I look good! I need to dress up more often. My hair was pulled back and my bangs were curled. My heels made me three inches taller and my legs look good. I checked myself out in the mirror. I turned around and my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I picked my phone up.

"You ready Naya?" Baby's voice sounded through the phone.

"Yea I'm ready." I smoothed out my dress. "I just need to go get Melanie."

"Well go get her girl. It's already 9 o'clock." He called himself yelling.

"Oh be quiet I got this. Besides people don't show up to bars until around 11 anyway." I pulled some money out my bag and put it in a wallet. I paced the room picking up my junk.

"Oh yea about that." Baby trailed off "We're going somewhere else."

"And where are we going?" I turned off the light in my room and walked out. I turned off the lights in the apartment except the kitchen.

"Hell I don't know. Just hurry up and meet me at Melanie's. He hung up.

I picked up my keys and walked out the front door locking it behind me. Baby is always hanging up on somebody. What if I wanted to say something. I strutted in my heels to the car. A few men walking the streets sent whistles my way. I brushed them off and continued my stride.  I got in the car and headed to Melanie's.

"Damn girl where did all that ass come from. I knew you had one, but damn!" Melanie spinned  me around checking out my outfit. I cover my butt up with my hands. Well tried to cover it. Girl didn't even give me time to walk through the door.

"I told you girl had a ghetto booty." Baby walked in the living sitting on the couch.

"Come on leave me alone." I pleaded and sat down.

"Don't be acting shy." Melanie teased.

"Yea don't be shy girl." Baby smacked my thigh. "It's okay to have a big ass." He smirked before laughing.

"But that's a lot of ass Baby!" Melanie laughed pointing at me.

I stood up. "I know you aren't talking. Your wearing a dress that shows all you're goods!" I waved my finger up and down. I wasn't going to lie the dress was cute. Only sad thing is it doesn't look like the dress was finished. Her dress is strapless with the sides cut out, blue with gems, and it comes above her knees. Cute but not for me.

"I bet I get lucky showing all these goods." Melanie twirled in a circle.

"You go girl!" Baby stood up and started dancing. Next thing we knew we were all in Melanie's living room dancing. Looking at us you'd probably think we were drunk. But we are all sober at least I think.

_______

Me and Baby dance with each other while Melanie sat talking to some dude. This has to be guy number three. I don't know how she gets so some many dudes. Some are ugly some are cute. The one she's talking to now. Is white maybe Hispanic, has brown eyes, and looks around 6'3. Pretty cute.

"What number is that." Baby yelled over the music referring to Melanie.

"I don't know. Number three I guess." I continued to sway my hips back and forth to the music.

"Damn I wanna get some action." Baby frowned. I nodded my head agreeing with him. "Maybe there's somebody my type here." He winked.

"You a hot mess. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think there's anybody your  type here." Baby stale faced me. "I'm sorry." I threw my hands up.

"Girl swerve." He mushed me in my face and strutted off. Damn he's an asshole, but you got to love him. I moved through the crowd trying to catch up with Baby. He had already reached the other side of the dance floor. I bumped into some dude on the way.

"Baby why you got to be so mean?"

"Girl I am not mean." He rolled his eyes at me turning around.

"Let's get a drink. It's on me." I sang. Baby turned around and smiled.

"Well alright, but I'm not leaving the tip!"

We sat at the bar across from Melanie. Me and Baby ordered the typical long island ice tea. I bobbed my head to the music. Tied up by Casey Veggies blared through the speakers. Everybody was dancing, bodies to bodies, heat filled through the club. It was hot as hell.

"How's it going my sexy people?" Melanie grabbed my drink taking a sip and turning around,

"Heifer what are you doing?" I pushed her shoulder. She stared into the crowd of people. I tapped her shoulder trying to get her attention.

"Melanie, boo you okay." Baby asked standing up. He placed a hand on her arm and she turned around.

"Yea I'm okay." She had a smile on her face. Creepy ass.

"Why were staring over there."

"Girl... I think you have a creeper." Melanie smiled taking a seat on Baby. I know she's lying ain't  nobody over there. I turned in that direction.  As soon as I looked over he smiled at me. Shit!  Maybe he was staring at Melanie she was just standing up. I brushed it off and continued talking.

"Melanie that man is looking at you." I pointed a her.

"Oh hell no. You know he's looking at you." She took a sip of my drink again. "He was looking when I got over here. I just happened to see him before you did."

"I'm going to have to agree with Melanie." Baby but in. "Because he's staring now." He pointed in that direction. I turned around and he started walking in our direction.

"Lets go I'm getting tired." I whined. Melanie shook her head a me. "What?!"

"Your just trying to leave before her comes over here!" Baby yelled at me.

"You got that shit right." I smiled and grabbed both their arms dragging them through the club. I don't have the balls to talk to a man at the moment. I'd rather be at home cuddled up with my munchkin. We walked to the car strutting the whole way. We drove off headed to Baby's apartment since it's around the corner.

______ Anonymous

Man that woman was beautiful. She sat by the bar in a white dress. Legs showing, breast lightly exposed just enough to know that she has so She had to be at least 5'6, long legs, smooth looking skin, a work of art. I've never seen anybody like her before. There was a ton of girls dancing, but she stood out. They way she moved her hips when she danced... wow! I'll see her again and she will be mine.

Vote, Comment, and let me know what you think!

***Princessbug