Chapter 14 : How is it possible?

When I woke up the next day the first thing that entered my mind was, where the hell am I?

I looked around me trying to see where I was but I didn't have a clue. The room was filled with rusty old furniture and there was a chandelier with cobwebs and broken lights in the corner of the room, it looked like a room that belonged in some scary movie.

I tried to get up from the chair that I was sitting it but when I couldn't I looked down and saw that I was binded by rusty chains. Who the hell did this to me? and more importantly why?

I saw a movement from the corner of my eye at the other side of the wall but I couldn't see what caused that movement because it was hidden in shadow.

''Hello? Is there anybody hear?'' I asked in a panicky voice.

I heard footsteps and rough breathing approaching me from behind. I couldn't turn around to see who was coming so my heart started to race a hundred times faster than it already was. When I could feel the breathing of the person behind me on my neck the footsteps stopped.

''Please let me go!'' I yelled at the person behind me.

The person put a black leather glove hand on my shoulder before moving in my line of sight. I could see that it was the man from the ball because he was still wearing the skull mask.

''Who are you?''

The man bent down before me and lifted his gloved hand up to my face, stroking my cheek gently. ''You know me Willow, try to think really hard on who I might be'' He told me in a husky voice. I knew that voice from somewhere but I couldn't place from where I knew it.

''Please let me go, I don't remember!'' I yelled while trying to get up from the chair but failing.

''Maybe this will jog your memory''

With that sentence he grabbed my face roughly and kissed me hard on my lips. His lips felt so good against mine, so familiar, I couldn't help but kiss him back. After a while he asked for entrance, which I granted pleasantly. This kiss must have been one of the best that I had ever had. It was full of passion, lust and something else that I couldn't quite place. Was it sadness or anger?

I placed my arms around his neck and started to travel my hands up to his face, tracing the outline of his mask. Before I knew what I was doing I pulled the mask away from his face and never in a million years had I imagined who the man in the skull mask could be.

I started at the man in front of me with wide eyes. Was I dreaming? How was this even possible?

''Jack, is this really you?'' I asked in a whisper.

''Of course it's me Will, who else would I be?'' He said with that smile that I loved so much and hadn't seen in a long time.

I couldn't stop the grin from forming on my face and before I knew it we were lost into our own little world again.

I couldn't believe it! He hadn't died! I had a lot of questions that I had to ask him but after all I was just happy that my love, my soul mate, the father of my daughter was here with me once again.

a/n : Shortest chapter ever :(