Chapter 13 : The ball

''Cole where is the dress that you bought me? We are late! Your mother is so going to kill us!''

The ball was going to start in two hours and Cole, Destiny and I were still unprepared to go, we were late as usual. To make things even worse I had no idea what my dress looked like because Cole had gone all by himself and bought me my dress.

When Cole heard me yelling for him he rushed into our bedroom, dressed in a simple elegant black suit with a dark gold coloured tie. He looked so handsome, like a model straight from a high couture fashion show.

''I am so sorry Will, but I forgot to buy you your dress'' Cole told me in a sad tone.

''You did what? I knew that this night was going to be a complete disaster!'' I said frantically as I went to look into my wardrobe to see if there was something appropriate for me to wear.

''I'm just joking, how can I forget to buy you a dress?'' Cole said from behind me.

When I turned around to face him I saw that he was holding a big white box in his arms, were there was my dress. I couldn't help but grin and I ran to him took the big box out of his hands and rushing into the bathroom to get changed. I couldn't wait to see what he had picked out.

''Cole, can you please make sure that Des is ready when I come out please?''I asked him as I was stripping my clothes and getting into the shower.

''Sure, I can't wait to see you in that dress and your shoes and mask are on the bed'' He told me before I heard the bedroom door close.

After the quick shower that I took and I had wrapped a towel around my wet body and went towards the white box to reveal the dress within it.

When I opened the lid and lifted the dress out I was just mesmerised. It was so beautiful, I had no idea that Cole was this good at picking out dresses I would send him shopping for me more often now.

It was a floor length pale gold dress with a small train and an open back, it was just perfect and I couldn't wait to put it on.

After I had finished my makeup and hair I got out of the bathroom and went towards the bed so I could see the shoes and mask. The mask was the exact colour of my dress and it had very detailed designs on it that looked like flowers, whilst the shoes were six inch high heels! How was I supposed to walk in those things?

After I was ready and had stared at myself in the mirror for about ten minutes making sure that everything was perfect I walked out of the room in search for my husband and daughter, they were waiting for me right outside our bedroom.

When Cole saw me his face lit up and he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

''You look perfect!'' He murmured in my ear sending chills up and down my spine.

''Thanks to you'' I replied as I kissed him back.

''Mummy, you look like a princess'' Destiny May interrupted us.

It was that moment that I took notice and my daughter. She looked so pretty in her purple dress and with her ginger hair up in a bun on top of her head.

''Thank you sweetie, and so do you'' I told her as I grabbed her hand and started to make our way towards the front door.

I had to admit that we were a very good looking family.

........................

When we arrived at Cole's parents my heart race instantly started to race, there were so many cars parked in front of it and that only meant one thing. Loads of people.