Prologue

• Dedicated to Ysabel Marie Alonzo

Hi Everyone!

                This is my first time to create a story so please bear with me. Sorry if my story can't please some of you. I just want to say that I am happy if you read this. By the way, some of this story's characters, name of places and others might imitate the concept of Hiro Mashima-sensei's Fairy Tail and Rave but since I love his works, I used his works as special reference for this story. I do not own Fairy Tail and Rave. I just hope you can vote on this story. Please rate it. I really appreciate it if you rate it! Thanks so much guys. Please enjoy upon reading this story. Oh, please vote or like it if you want. That would help me get motivated to spread more ideas in the story. Thanks!

Dedications

               I don't only dedicate this to my sister at heart Ysabel Marie Alonzo but  I also want to dedicate this story to all my friends (in real life, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) especially to all my guild members in Fairy Tail in FB. Thanks so much guys.

Acknowledgements

                I just want to acknowledge and thank my Sisters at heart, brothers and friends in Facebook in a group called Fairy Tail. Thanks to Ysabel, Camille and the others. Thanks for letting me use your names guys! Really appreciate it. I love you guys!

If you have any suggestions to apply regarding this story please e-mail me at lucyheartfilia012@yahoo.com.