Kelly: Don't worry the doctor said she'll be fine. She's giving birth now.

Miley: Oh my god. She was due in two weeks...

Ariana: It's not that far... They'll be fine.

Mrs. Adrian came to us, running.

Adrian: She gave birth! To the cutest little girl ever!

Bryan: Oh thank God!

Miley: Where are they?

Adrian: In her room! Y'all gotta get to see her, don't worry!

Demi: I'm so relieved... (She said and started crying)

Kelly: Oh baby, it's over now. (He said, hugging her)

Me: Mrs Adrian we're going home to put everything in order for the baby.

Adrian: Okay! 

Kelly: I'm staying with mom.

Bryan: Me too. Do you guys need Ariana there?

Demi: No it's cool. 

Carnell: Let's go then.

Me: Huh... Larry is outside waiting for us. I couldn't drive coz I was crying so he dropped me off.

Carnell: Oh...

Patrick: We have a car so you can tell him to go now.

Me: Tell him yourself! 

Demi: Okay guys, enough! Let's go!

In the car everyone was quiet and the atmosphere was tense.

Demi: Soooo.... Is someone going to act like an adult or I have to do it all?

We stayed quiet. 

Demi: Okay, I see. You're all immature kids that don't want to talk coz it's easier to be mad at someone than to tell what hurt you!

Miley: Demi it really isn't the moment.

Demi: Then when is it? When y'all will be old and more stubborn? 

Patrick: Youd don't know what you're talking about.

Demi: Oh I know very well! You lost your best friend and your girlfriend for a whore! You, Carnell, you cannot trust your girl friend and that is a big problem! Denise, you want to please everyone by not saying that you miss Patrick, to show Miley that you care, but we all see it, girl! And you Miley, I'm pretty sure you're trying to move on with this story by getting back with Nick, but it's never gonna be over until you talk it out with Pat. 

She was the one driving so she stopped the car and looked at us.

Demi: Now, Nellz, Miley and I are going to let Dee and Pat talk about their issues and then it's gonna be Miley's turn and then Carnell! Nellz, Miles get out of the car.

She had the keys and we were in the middle of no where so we had to obey. At the beginning we weren't even lookin' at each other.

Patrick:... How are you?

Me:... (I looked at him, confused coz I thought we were just going to play along and let Demi think that we're talking. I guess we really are, talking) I'm fine.

Patrick: Good. I miss you.

Me: Yeah yeah.

Patrick: Wow... So cold.

Me: And you wonder why?!

Patrick: I know that I messed up. I f*cked up everything that I had. I'm a jerk but you didn't let me explain. You got away from me and it really hurt me. I don't like to talk about it coz I know that I'm to blame in it. I hate that.

Me:... I don't know if I can forgive you that easy...

Patrick: I know it takes time but just tell me you'll do it... please...

Me: Only if you and Miley talk things out. Then we'll talk too.

Patrick: Okay...

I got out of the car and told Miley to go in.

Miley: It's really going to be quick. I loved you, trusted you, believed in you like no one else and what did you give me in return? A heartbreak! Thank you very much Patrick!

Patrick: Miley... I know there's nothing I can do or say that'll make you change your mind but just know that I'm sorry. I really am... I'm so sorry...

Miley: Are you done?

Patrick:... Yes...

Miley: Okay. Guys, let's go.

When we got home, Carnell was really quiet. I had to ask him what was wrong.

Me: Babe, what's wrong?

Carnell: Nothing.

Me: Please tell me now...

Carnell: What did you feel when you saw Larry?

Me:... I was... sad.

Carnell: Why?

Me: He introduced me to the girl he cheated on me with... Tina. They're engaged. It just made me think about you and I. I'm 21, you're 23, but you're afraid of commitment. Do I have to get pregnant for you to feel like it's serious between us?

Carnell:... 

Me: Yeah, that's what I thought. It's okay tho. Let's take our time. 

Carnell: Dee...

Denise: It's okay.

Demi: Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but Miley and I are about to go. Are you sleeping here tonight?

Me: No, I'm coming with you. G'night Carnell (I said, hugging him quickly)

End of POV

Carnell's POV

I got back inside to find Pat, laying on the couch.

Me: We suck...

Patrick: Oh yeah... 

----------------------------------------

To be continued