Chapter 22

A/N: Ok sorry guys I know this is short, but I was in a rush trying to get something up for you all to read. I just started classes again today so as I said on my message board I may not be able to upload as fast as I usually do. Also I would greatly appreciate it if you all would check out my other story Beautiful Mystery. Again I am so sorry for the delayed uploads.

<3 Shelby

Getting Back At Romeo
Chapter 22
Sky's POV

One month. One long and lonely month. That's how long it had been since I had watched Austin drive away in the pouring rain. Austin had went as far as transferring back to his old university. To make matters worse I still hadn't spoken to Leah. I missed her so much. I missed Austin even more. Each day I dialed his number my finger would hover over the call button, but I could never gather the courage to press it.

I missed Austin. Without him in my life I felt as if a piece of me was missing. It was like I had a hole in my heart that only he could fix. But after what I had done to him, I knew that hole would be there for the rest of my life. people say revenge is sweet. I beg to differ.

Revenge is like a fatal disease. nce you get it there is no getting rid of it. Getting revenge on Austin had been my goal for so long that it blinded me. It consumed me. I didn't care if it was wrong or if I was going too far. I just knew that I had to get him back. That was a mistake I will never recover from.

I started partying to cope with losing Austin. As we all know with partying comes drinking and with drinking comes promiscualty. Every weekend I had went to the club or a frat party on campus, and each time I had ended up going home with a different guy.

"Damn baby you're so sexy." The guy I had met at the party aid as he pressed me against my dorm room door.

"Shut up and kiss me." I snapped not wanting to hear his voice because it sounded nothing like Austin's.

"You're fiesty. I like 'em fiesty." He grinned as he pushed me down on the bed.

The sad thing was I didn't know who HE was. I hadn't even bothered getting his name becauseI knew I would never talkj to him again after tonight. His hands were all over me quick;ly removing my clothes. I wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing. I had gone numb again which is something I didn't want to do. My whole reason for having sex with him was for pleasure.

As no name trailed sloppy kisses down my collar bone I imagined that it was Austin instead of him. Austin always knew where my sopt spots were and I never even told him. At just the thought of Austin my body started to heat up and I became aroused. I was finally enjoying myself but ob the account of thinking about Austin.

No name kissed me one last time and I swore I could taste Austin's lips.

"Thanks you were a great screw." No name said as he buttoned up his jeans and walked out the door.

I had to hold back the tears that filled my eyes. I wanted Austin to be here so he could wrap his arms around me and tell me everything was going to be ok. He was the best I ever had, and I screwed that up. The only thing he had ever done was make me love him, and what had I done. I slept with his best friend in order to get back at him for humiliating me in high school. I had been so selfish. And it was because of that, that I was sitting all alone on my bed on the verge of a breakdown.

I didn't even bother with getting dressed. I grabbed my clothes and bathroom bag and went to take a shower. As soon as the scolding water hit my back I finally broke down. I hated myself. I literaly hated the person I had become. I didn't want to be a whore. It's not like sleeping with all these guys was helping me get over Austin. Hell, I had to think of Austin just to get off when I was with them. I turned the shower off, dried off, got dressed, and climbed in bed. I drifted off into a fitful sleep like I had every night since I didn't have Austin's arms around me.