Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry guys i know this chapter is really really short, but i felt as if i shouldn't drag it on.

Caution: There are sexual scenes that deal with rape. If you do not like this stuff then don't read it.

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. I was also dressed in a man’s t-shirt. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and backed up against the wall as the memories of last night rush back into my mind.

I was at Andy’s I had to be. The last thing I remember is him grabbing me. The door opened and my breathing and heart stopped at the same time. I looked down at the floor not wanting to look into his steely gray eyes. Those eyes haunted me in the nightmares I had at least twice a week.

“Sky, are you ok? I thought I heard you getting up.” My head snapped up to see a concerned looking Austin standing in front of me holding a tray of food.

“A-Austin? What happened last night? Why am I in your room? And why the hell am I wearing your shirt instead of my clothes?” I asked starting to get angry at the fact that he had seen my body in that way.

“Andy almost hit you last night so I knocked him out. You’re here because you passed out and I didn’t know where your room was. You’re wearing my t-shirt because I got the girl next door to change you for me. I thought you would be more comfortable.” Austin explained.”

“Oh, well I guess I should say thank you.” I mumbled. I was relieved at the fact that Austin had gotten a girl to change my clothes and of the fact that he hadn’t let Andy hurt me again.

“So, are you going to tell me what happened between you and Andy?” Austin asked.

“I guess I should since you saved me from it happening again last night.” I was so afraid to tell him because I had never told anybody about what Andy did to me.

“I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to.” Austin said.

“I want to. I t was after I broke up The Hive. Andy was the second to the last person I wanted to get back at with you being last. He was dating Ashley after you left. I guess he thought since you were gone he could take your place. Well I decided to ask him out after he broke up with Ashley. My plan was to embarrass the crap out of him at dinner. I told him to pick me up at seven Friday night so we could go out. Well Andy arrived early and wanted to do something else instead of going out. So I showed him around the house and when we got to my bedroom he pushed me inside and locked the doors.” I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

“Sky you don’t have to tell me anymore I think I know what happened.” Austin said pulling me into a hug.

“No, I need to tell you. I need to get this off my chest. He pushed me down on the bed and began to kiss me roughly. I kept telling him that he was hurting me but he didn’t stop. Andy put his hand under my shirt then he reached and tried to pull it off. I tried to slap his hands away, but then he slapped me. He couldn’t get my shirt off so he pulled out his pocket knife and cut it off. Then he pulled my jeans off. I tried to get away, but the more I struggled the harder he hit me. I finally just gave in. I know they say that your first time is supposed to hurt, but mine hurt like hell. When he was done with me, or well when I thought he was done with me he threw me on the floor. I begged him to leave and told him I wouldn’t tell, but he didn’t. he said he liked it when girls begged that it was a turn on. He raped me three more times that night before he left me sitting naked in a cold shower.”

I was sobbing by now as the images rushed through my head like a horror movie. Austin had me in his arms and was rocking me back and forth like a baby. I sat there and cried for God knows how long before my sobs turned into whimpers and I fell asleep.