Chapter 6

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 6

I woke laying on top of Austin. It was so sweet how he let me cry on his shoulder. What he did for me last night is going to make it really hard for me to continue my revenge on him. Should I still be trying to get revenge on him after last night?

I went to get up, but Austin’s strong muscular arms pulled me down.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked in a husky voice.

“I need to get back to my room. What time is it.” I pull away from him and start to look for all my belongings.

“You know, you look really good in my t-shirt.” Austin smirks.

“Yeah right. I look a mess.” I say sarcastically.

“I’m not lying. You Skylar Juliet Andrews look better in my t-shirt than any other girl I’ve slept with.” Austin grins cockily.

“First of all we did not sleep together.” I start, but Austin interrupts me.

“We didn’t?” Austin raises an eyebrow.

“No, not in the way you’re thinking.” I say.

“Right, because I’m not a pervert at all?” Austin jokes.

“Well that’s a given.” I stick my tongue out at him.

“You did not just stick your tongue out at me.” Austin raises an eyebrow.

“I so just did.” I stick my tongue out at him again before taking off out of the room.

“You are so dead!” I hear Austin call from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him chasing me.

“O’ Romeo, where for art thou Romeo.” I call as I hid in a linen closet.

I hid in the closet for a few minutes before I realize Austin isn’t coming for me.

Maybe he’s given up?

I think to myself as I cautiously open the closet door. I stick my head outside to look around and make sure the coast is clear. I don’t see anything so I dart out of the closet and straight into Austin’s rock hard chest.

“Here I am Juliet.” Austin chuckles.

“You didn’t even try to find me.” I stomp my foot.

“But I did. I just didn’t open the closet doors. I knew if I waited long enough you would come out of hiding. Now I can do this.” Austin pins me up against the wall holding both of my wrists in one hand and tickling me with the other.

“St-op p-p-please.” I manage in between giggles.

“Why should I stop?” Austin continues to tickle me.

“B-b-ecause you know I’ll get you b-b-back, and you know what my r-revenge is like.” I giggle.

“I think I’ll take my chances.” Austin continues to tickle me.

“STOP!” I command once I’ve had enough.

“Ok, jeez.” Austin backs away with both hands up.

“I need to get home.” I say and head back to his room for my things.

“Can we hang out again, Juliet?” Austin asks as he leans up against the door frame with his hands in his pockets.

“No, sorry, and don’t think just because you were nice to me for one night means I am going to stop humiliating you every chance I get.” I look at him sternly.

“What, but I thought you already got me?” Austin whines.

“You want some cheese to go with that whine?” I giggle.

“Very funny Sky. I’m serous.” Austin crosses his arms over his chest.

“So am I.” I mimic his stance.

“You do what you feel like you need to and I’ll do the same.” Austin smirks and goes to walk out of the room.

“Hey, what does that mean?” I ask.

“Sky I’ll do whatever it takes to get you to forgive me fro how I treated you in school.”

Austin looked me in the eyes.

“Too bad. I’m not in a forgiving mood.” I glare at him then walk out the door.

Stupid boy. Just because he helped me last night does not mean he is off the hook. I still have a lot more planned for him.